5

*Hope this gif lightens up your day a little bit ;)*

Salvatore House-

Damon's POV

As I held Sydney in my arms I felt her muscles relax and it felt nice to have her calm down in my arms. She felt so nice... like she was meant to be there. But, then she stood up.

"Damon. Elena. Stefan. We need to talk. House now.", She said as rage started fuming her body. Stefan and I give each other a look and slowly follow her into the house. Her hair is messy and her cheeks are still flushed a deep red. Something is really bothering her and I know it's going to start bothering me just as I find out.

"What's going on Syd. You're scaring me", Elena says, her voice cracking at the sight of her sister. Elena always worried for her sister knowing that she had, and I guess still has a hard time expressing her feelings and trying to calm her anger down.

"Elijah took me... and actually brought me here", my jaw clenches and now I was full of anger. "Don't worry Damon, he didn't hurt me. He actually was warning me about something that he didn't want to tell you himself, knowing that you would go ballistic in his face", she pauses and then speaks again. "It's Klaus. He's here in Mystic Falls and he's here for Elena and I", she finally spits out.

"What!  Elijah said that he wasn't going to find out for a while, let alone come here the next after!" I yelled in rage. I noticed Elena biting her lip trying to hold back her tears as she heard the news. Sydney and Elena worked a lot differently. Elena channelled her problems through crying, being dramatic, and relying on other people. While, Sydney channelled her problems through rage, ignoring and trying to hide them, and trying to figure it out by herself which obviously never worked well.

"Ok. Well, let's call Bonnie and the group and tell them what's going on", Stefan says trying to calm everyone down. "He hasn't made an appearance yet so we should just try and be cautious."

-----

"There's a party tonight at the Grill", The Bennet witch confirms as we all sat around the living room. Sydney sat in the same chair as me with her head on my shoulder. Elena was cuddling with Stefan and Bonnie and Caroline were sitting together on the couch. "We, as in everyone except Syd and Elena should go to the party and see if Klaus makes an appearance. I know we don't know what he looks like, but if Elijah's there we can try and see who he is with which would probably be his brother, Klaus."

"That's actually a good idea. If we can get an idea of who we are dealing with, we can prepare better to protect Elena and Syd.", Caroline says smiling at me and Stefan. I could tell she wanted me to agree but then where would the Gilbert twins go?

"Who would keep the twins safe... you know while were partying?" I say in a sarcastic tone. I know this plan is the best we've got right now but I don't want Syd to be put in any more danger than she's already in. Oh and Elena, right sorry.

"I'll stay back with them", Caroline offers. "I'm nowhere close to as strong as Klaus, but I could run with them if he tries to come in."

"It's risky", Stefan starts. "But It's the best we've got. Elena? Syd? You guys good with this?"

"Ya", Syd starts. "But I should probably tell you more about what Elijah told me. He basically told me everything about Klaus and what he was planning". She says looking at the ground uncomfortable.

"Uh, ya do tell Sydney." I snap back annoyed that she didn't speak of this sooner. She looked right at me.

"Klaus is half-werewolf, half-vampire. The sun and moon curse is fake, it's just a curse placed on Klaus... as you know. He wants to break the curse. To do that a ritual needs to happen on the night of a full moon so he can turn. But the ritual requires the moonstone, a werewolf, vampire, and one doppelgänger as sacrifices."