20

Next morning
Syd's POV

I woke up from the warmth of the sun shining on my face. I rolled over to see Elena but I was surprised to see she had already gotten up. I threw on a hoodie and made my way downstairs. Nobody was there. I loved being alone in the kitchen. It's peaceful because no one's bothering me. I groaned opening the fridge and made a bagel with butter. My favourite.

I jumped to the sound of my phone ringing, rolling my eyes when I saw who it was. Damon. I picked up and put on a fake smile as I spoke.

"Hi, Damon! What can I do for you today?", I teased

"Funny. I need you to come over. Now", he said deepening his tone

"But I just made breakfast", I pouted

"I'm serious Sydney, something wrong is happening"

I knew Damon's serious voice and when he was fucking with me. I stuffed the last bite in my mouth and ran upstairs to get changed.

"Okay, okay, I'll be there in 10"
______

I got to Damon's in exactly 10 minutes and laughed at the sight before me. It was Damon chained to a chair with a hot poker in his chest. Before I could say anything Damon was screaming Stefan's name blaming him for this. Stefan came in and also laughed but I thought it was him... who did it then?

"Ha! Who did this much-deserved job to you", Stefan chuckled and then looked at me, "Was this you? Cause I have to say I'm pretty impressed. However, not surprised. You seem like the torturing type"

I rolled my eyes, "Wasn't me. However for the torturing part, I'd love to show you my talents", I teased still pissed at Stefan for being a complete dickhead.

"Hilarious Stefan", Damon started, "If this is one of your ripper games, count me out"

"I swear it actually wasn't me, but whoever did this, I love them", Stefan confessed before exiting unbothered.

I looked at Damon confused before walking over and pulling the hot poker out of his chest.

"If it wasn't Stefan, then who the fuck was it?"
__________________

Damon's torturer ended up being Mason Lockwood. Let's just say he was angry and delusional. He asked Damon to apologize. Did he really think Damon would apologize? Ha, never. Anyways, Elena found Lexi who already started working on the Stefan issue. Thank god. However, we also found out that Anna stole the stupid necklace to send the ghosts back. Poor Bonnie, my brother actually kissed a ghost. Embarrassing. Well, Bonnie now has the necklace and is currently trying to fix the problem before anything bad happens. I'm with Damon and Mason because Mason's showing us the information we need on Klaus to "kill him". These actual idiots. Like Klaus can actually be killed. Please.

"Are we sure to trust this guy, Damon? I mean it's Klaus. I'm sure he destroyed everything that could kill him", I questioned. I mean what could we possibly find.

"We all want the same thing, Syd. Klaus... dead. I don't trust anyone", Damon explained. Ya, sure... all of us.

When we arrived at the cellar and we were about to walk until Damon couldn't get through.

"What-" he said rubbing his head from the impact.

"Sorry, no vampires aloud" Mason chuckled. "Just me and you, Syd" I smirked at Damon whose jaw was clenched from Mason's comment. I rolled my eyes at him.

I ignored Mason's comment and walked right past him into an area with tons of symbols and weird letters all over the wall.

"Did you find anything!!" Damon yelled from afar.