14

*Finally.... I know I haven't updated in a lifetime but I'll try as much as I can. I just checked my story for the first time since I last wrote and.... Wow. 8k reads? That's insane I love you guys so much. Anyways
CHAPTER 14*
—————————————————

Syd's POV

My eyes flutter open to the warm rays of sun on my face. A huge grin forms on my face as I remember last night, followed by a wave of guilt and regret. Don't get me wrong last night was definitely the best night of my life, but I can't stop thinking about Elena and everyone back home. What would they think of me if they found out?

I turn to look beside me and notice Klaus isn't there. I start to feel anxious and grab my phone. It's 8:00am. What the fuck is he doing at 8 in the morning? I sigh dragging myself out of bed and into the bathroom. After I get ready I put on my clothes and head into the kitchen.

It's empty.

Where did they go? I check Stefan's room to make sure and... yep, there both gone.

My eyes travel to the table and I notice something that almost makes me laugh out loud. There's a plate with a huge carrot on it. He thinks he's hilarious. Beside it is a croissant. That's kinda sweet. And there's a note. I unfold it and read the beautiful cursive letters:

"eat your breakfast. don't leave."

I shake my head annoyed and head for the door. I slam it open and start walking out. Does he really think he can make me st-

"Where do you think your going, darling?", spits a deep voice dripping with venom. I turn to see who it is and it's that same guy who Klaus claims was his father last night at the bar.

"Leaving, before you so rudely interrupted me", I answered with confidence. This asshole doesn't scare me. He chuckled in response.

"I'm sorry princess. Did I hurt your feelings?"

In seconds I'm smashed against the wall by my neck and the impact to my head made me feel dizzy. My screams made him laugh and I couldn't help but think maybe I should have listened to Klaus.
I'm Really dizzy.

"Have a nice rest princess... you'll need it"

—————————————————

Klaus's POV

"REBEKAH", I screamed. She is getting on my last nerve. I need that damn necklace and now I need another witch because my first one is dead. Fucking Gloria, I thought she was a good one.

"What is it Nik? You must not scream so loud", she whined back.

"I need you to find us another witch so we can find the necklace you misplaced", I argued. I shook my head riding me of the thought of my sisters constant fuck ups. Rebekah sighed and looked up at me with a new expression on her face.

"Where's Sydney?", she asked. I tensed.

"I don't know. Am I suppose to know about her whereabouts every second?", I spat.

"No, Nik. I just worry that now Mikael has made a reappearance that she is endanger. You told me how you saved her... if he saw the way you c- 'supposedly' cared for her... Mikael may use her to-"

I cut her off, "Hurt me, yes Rebekah I thought about that. I told her not to leave the room", I said fighting the nerves creeping up on me.

"Are we done here for now? I want to go check on Sydney", Stefan cut in.

I looked at Stefan and then back to Rebekah. I glared at her.

"Get a witch, find the necklace", I ordered her. I looked back at Stefan, "let's go"

We arrived at the hotel room shortly after. I reach for the door to open and I notice it's already open. My stomach drops. I knew in that moment something was wrong. I slammed open the door hearing Stefan run in after me.

No sight of her. She's gone. He got to her.

"FUCK", I screamed.

"Klaus wh-", Stefan started but the sound of the plate with the half eaten carrot on it smashed against the wall stopped him.

"Klaus just ca-"

"FUCKKK. I'm gonna kill him. If he as so hurts one strand of hair on that woman I will rip...him...apart"

————————————————

*It's a short one. But important. Longer one tmr that's gonna be very eventful.
I'm so Excited to be back. Ily guys gn❤️❤️❤️*