20.

Ello ello, here is an update after 38 years. So I've been a lil sad. I hate school, it's a literal Ick. I've been having some eating problems lately where I binge and throw up (not voluntarily, I would never do that to myself. My stomach just can't handle a lot if foods. Sadly I'm a foody and enjoy eating things I shouldn't 🤪😩😍🥺👉👈) And I didn't make it to state for my solo cause I forgot half of the song and my trumpet mute was being a bit silly goofy, I'll live ig. Lately I've been feeling like a blob. I have no motivation, but suddenly get a burst that only lasts for so long. Sorry for being a shit author.  I had to unpublish infinity because I don't exactly like what I've written and want to get this one out of the way first, as well as floating towards Venus.

Minho's Pov.

It was a long flight. Both me and Jisung felt the wave of sadness when having to depart from our 'home'. Marco gave us his contact information for our next visit, both of us being extremely grateful for his kindness towards us.

Jisung was fidgety to say the least. Maybe the thought of possibly facing more drama with his mom made him feel small, or having to return to school. He really didn't miss out on much.

I walk out of the restroom, my hair wet and my body full of goosebumps from the AC. Jisung's half naked body layed under the sheets.

He immediately took a shower and fell asleep once we arrived, not bothering to look around his new home for the time being.

I quickly put on some clothes and hover over his body, leaving a small kiss on the corner of his lips.

"Min?" He whispers, still half asleep.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

He shakes his head and sits up.

"I was already awake, I just felt too lazy to get up" he chuckles.

I smile lightly and run my hands through his messy bedhead hair.

"Hyung you'll get sick if you let your hair stay wet like that" He scolds and grabs the towel from the bed side table.

He gets up and pushes me to sit down, standing between my legs.

I look up at him, I was too in love for my own good. I couldn't help but want to tell the whole world that this was my boyfriend.

He puts the towel over my head and lightly ruffles my hair with it.

I wrap my hands around his naked waist and squeeze, loving how small it was.

"Stopppp" He jokingly whines.

"But it's so prettyyyyy"

He blushes and leans down to peck my lips.

"MorrrrEEeEe"

"Bruh n-"

"MOoOOOrEEeeee"

"Man shut the fuck u-"

"MOREeeEE"

Suddenly Jisung's phone rings.

He give me a curious look before grabbing the phone, only to frown.

"What?" I ask.

He turns the phone towards me,
'EVILRATA👹' (his mom) showing on the screen.

I almost wanted to laugh, but I knew that if he did answer, the conversation wouldn't be so pleasant.

"What do I do hyung?" He gives me wide eyes.

"I don't know, do what you feel is necessary."

"Mm I'll put it on speaker"