4.

Jisung's Pov.

I have always disliked eating at the same table as my mother. She would wake me up early every day for breakfast, well her workers would, and have me listen to her endless rants.  She was like a flower releasing its pollen, she is the cause of my severe allergies.

I was sitting at the dining table with my "family", the man that I have a crush on in front of me, and the female version of gollum yapping about which purse she should buy to add to her wardrobe.

"Oh! And I was thinking, you two should go to on a trip to France or Italy, a little father son bonding. "

"That would be brilliant! Wouldn't Jisung?" He gives me his best *you better act excited* face.

"Definitely."

"Well I'm glad you look forward to it, maybe a cute french girl could help you sort out your confusion. "

I stab my fork into the plate of food which created a loud sharp screeching noise.

"I'm gonna go get ready, I believe you mentioned tennis at 1?"

She opens he mouth to say something but immediately closes it when she sees me walk off.

I stomp into my room and put on an outfit proper for the occasion.

The door opens revealing Minho.

"What do you want?"

He pulls me in for a hug and slowly rocks our bodies back and fourth.

"You're so mean to me, it's been months and you still act like a toddler" he jokes.

I roll my eyes and peck his lips lightly.

"Why can't you just not marry her?"

"I told you already, my father and your grandfather arranged this marriage for me and your mother when I was only 15. They were waiting till I became of age, but both passed away and I kinda just stuck with it cause I didn't have much planned for myself. It is only supposed to be marriage that lasts a month or two cause like you said, she's only in it so she could add to her collection. "

"You said you only agreed cause you thought I was some 11 year old that you could teach how to play video games."

"Well yeah, that was what made me stick to it, I have nothing going on and thought to myself that a few weeks or months would be fun with a little rascal around. So technically you are the reason I'm marrying her."

"But what's the point anymore? You don't love her, I'm not the little boy you thought I'd be, you are only stressing yourself out, why stay?"

"Jisung I'm staying so I could watch over you till you become an adult, you're only 17 and you can't just leave. I'm waiting till you become 19. I would love to not marry her but if I leave this house you will be left alone with her, and your little auntie can't watch over you for forever. "

"I don't want you to though.....it makes me uncomfortable."

"You don't like the thought of me kissing her neck like this?" He whispers huskily and moves his lips along my neck making me whine.

"Or are you worried that I'll touch her like this?" His hand slides down from my waist and onto my ass, giving it a light squeeze.

"Or do you think I'll kiss her like this?" He pushes me against the bed and connects our lips.

His lips tasted of fine melted chocolate on a hot summers day. I loved the way I immediately felt comforted when my lips pressed agiant his. Sure this may not be what normal father and sons do, but I felt like this was someone I could just be myself around. My real dad spends all his time saving lives which means I never really see him. Minho fills up that gap of loneliness and my extreme daddy/mommy issues combined.