15

Guy's my other phone like bent kinda and half the screen was glitching rapidly. I apologize lol, I couldn't save anything from it since it wasn't working. I wasn't too concerned but I then realized that my one shots were on there and now I have to re write them. Also I have a marching competition tomorrow, kinda nervous.

Minho's Pov.

We spent every moment we could out on the coast, whether it was scuba diving, dinner dates, or just laying down and relaxing.  We tried to soak up whatever we could before we left to our next location.

It took every bit of patience in me not to chow down on Jisung.  He made it his mission to constantly seduce me.

Just a few months ago I would have never thought I would be in Italy, with my step son, being gay.

I constantly wondered when I first met him 'is he okay' or just seeing him around other men, like his friends 'do they have a good influence on him?', but It wasn't cause I was trying to be a good person and help out a kid with is toxic household, it was because I'm selfish. I'm so stingy with his attention and love, I want it all to myself. He is like my own personal drug, a drug I'm so hooked onto, that even every form of therapy wouldn't help.

I wish we'd have more time here, but this last location will tie everything together.

"You ready?"

"No, we just go here like a day ago and the villa is so cool"

I know the feeling of being a teen that has to depart from my comfy vacation home and go back to school, so it took me a while to choose which villa we were gonna stay at next.

"I'm sorry babe, I promise I'll bring you back, but I just know that you'll like our new villa"

He nods sadly and waddles off.

(Guys it was a lot to find things to do at  Amalfi Coast, at least for florance there were like ya know, museums. But I promise Como will have some things to do. I try to do as much research as I can for this, even little things such as foods or rules are important to me lol)

I rented a villa for our remaining time here on Lake Como. It was incredible, I even had Marco rent 2 boats, 1 for me and Jisung, and the other for him so he could enjoy his time too.

(ALSO LOL SRRY I HAVE A LOT OF A/N, I have made a mistake that I will not change due to it probably taking a long time to fix since I'm lazy. But there are no direct flights from florance to the amalfi coast (I haven't looked into private flying since that's what they have been doing) but flying takes about 2 to 3 hours while train takes 5, so do what you want with that information:) )

Our arrival to Como wasn't exactly ideal, but we made it. Jisung had motion sickness the whole time and didn't want to cuddle me since he felt claustrophobic. I understand him tho, sometimes we need some space.

We are staying in Villa La Cassinella which is just gorgeous. The lake is also out of this world.

Jisung immediately went out exploring the house while I sadly had to deal with some business.  Tomorrow is the big day, tomorrow is my baby's 18th birthday, which means he will internationally be an adult.

I'm planning on taking him shopping today in town so he could buy what he wants, and tomorrow I will show him the lake with our boat. And if he wants me to, which he most likely will, I'll take his virginity.

Jisung's Pov.

While Minho had some things to do, I lay on the grass under this hidden tree and facetime Lia. My heart was going crazy, I need to prepare.