17. 𓂺

Hey putas, I made a playlist with all the songs I usually listen to while writing this ff. I'd like to say I have a nice palette when it comes to music. If you enjoy Lana Del Rey, Sufjan Stevens, or just any old money type music (or like hogwarts tiktok type shit lol, just some tiktok shit 😭 srry I'm embarrassed) (I'm very mad I couldn't add treehouse cause I feel that it matches Minsung so well )I recommend you listen. Even if you don't know any of these artists, I still recommend. You never know, you might find ur new favorite song from my playlist 🤷‍♀️😼💞  (most of the songs match the vibe of the story except maybe idk 6 but I couldn't help it)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1Pd1QmBdDyH8TxxUzL2oss?si=vFqTzJLmQsG-jvZarKZTnQ&utm_source=copy-link

Minho's Pov.

We finished eating and decided to walk back to our Villa to burn off some of that heavy food we ate.

8 was coming by, which meant we had to go get ready to get on the boat.

I was excited. I might have a chance to do something with Jisung, and I could drive a boat.

Jisung grabs my hand and tangles his fingers with mine, giving me butterflies.

As we walk I use my free hand to grab his chin, making him look at me.

"What?" He smiles.

"I love you" I place a little peck on his lips.

"I love you too hyung"

I let go of his chin and swing our arms back and forth.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"What are we gonna do once the trips over? We still have to go through all that paperwork and stuff, my mother will put up a fight."

I smile forgetting Jisung doesn't know that he was born in Malaysia.

"We're gonna get all your stuff, buy your auntie a house, buy a house for us, with an even bigger flower garden, I'll do anything to make you happy my love."

He kisses my hand and nods.

We talked about random thing's. It felt like I learned something new everyday. He had so many things to tell me, and I having so much to tell him. I knew I would never get bored with him around.

We open our door with the keys we had gotten and put away the leftovers.

"Go do what you gotta do baby."

I grab a small bag and put condoms, lube, and wipes just in case something happens while on the boat. You never know.

I also grab all of his gifts and take them outside, putting them on the boat.

I go back in, brush my teeth, rinse my body and face, and change into something comfy.

I suddenly become nervous.

I didn't doubt anything, but who wouldn't be nervous to fully give in to their true love? I'm ready if he's ready, I just want it to be the best night of his life.

"Hyung I'm ready!" Jisung shouts from the next room.

"Okay!"

I check myself one last time in the mirror and give myself a thumbs up.

"You'll do good" I whisper to myself, gaining a little more confidence.

When I exit the room I see Jisung leaning against the couch, fiddling with his fingers.

He was such eye candy, he didn't have to try to look beautiful, he just was. He had a Harvard sweater on with some black shorts and crocs. I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.