22.

*A few months later*

Jisung's Pov.

School was coming to an end, the sun was rising, and our home was in the process of being built. 

I was still overwhelmed with everything happening at once. Endless tests and my mother still trying to convince us that she's pregnant even though her butler had told me that she's been wearing padding.

I'm still contemplating whether I should work with Minho, or become a music producer. Chan and changbin met this man who worked with different labels, it would be cool to take our work to the next step. But I can't stand the thought of being too busy to see hyung.

"Are you guy's excited?! We are graduating in a week!" Felix cheered.

And again my stomach twists.

"Not really, we'll only end up seeing  eachother every once in a while" chuu pouted.

Another thing I hadn't thought about.

I've only been used to one single environment my whole life, so I blame my mom for the lack of excitement. To say I was scared was an understatement, I was absolutely terrified.

What if I don't want to become an adult?  What if I just want to move into a silent forest with Minho and live the rest of my life wrapped in his love?

I hadn't realized my eyes were watering till Lia pulled me into a hug, everyone paying no mind to us while they talked about the future.

"It's okay sungie, I feel the same way." Her kind voice whispers.

"What do you mean?"

"You can't lie to me, I could read you like a book Jisung. I know it's scary and annoying. I want to stay like this forever too, but we have to grow up eventually. Everything will be okay before we even know it."

I nod into her neck. I'm so happy I've met such a beautiful person, I felt like a 5 year old with his big sister.

"No more sad eyes, yeah?" She breaks the hug and smiles.

I chuckle and nod.

"Just one more week, you can do it."

Minho's Pov.

I was planning on also finding us a home in Italy, because why not? We've grown to love it, and different layers of our love unfolded there. I knew Jisung wasn't truly happy, I knew he was riddled with endless anxiety. And if a surprise worth millions is what puts a smile on his face for even just a second, so be it.

I also got approval from Mr. Han for Jisung's hand in marriage. I'm not exactly sure when I'll drop the big question, but I want it to happen soon.

Today was a busy day, so many things happening at once in my building. I couldn't pick up Jisung from school today, luckily his friend's were planning on going to Ryujin's house.

The phone on my desk buzzed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Mr. Lee?" My front desk lady whispers.

"Yes sunny?" (Plz tell me yall are snsd fans😭)

"Umm there's a lady who claims to be your ex/mother in law?"

I roll my eyes, a feeling of hatred filling my body.

"Ask what she wants"

I could hear her venomous voice through the phone. It was like a hawk screeching. It was annoying.

"She said she needs to speak on important matters between her son and you?"

"Send her up and make sure a guard is with her"