A/n

Hey putas, so I know some of you are probably waiting for me to update soon (I'm trying) but I just wanted to let yall know what's going on. So basically my dad was in the hospital for almost a week and a half and he's just got moved to rehab today (which is good), but anyways, I have been having a lot of problems myself.  I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I was diagnosed with severe depression and I have about 6 anxiety attacks a day. I just haven't been that well. I haven't bothered doing my schoolwork so I'm definitely going to summer school and  since my dad is gone for a while, I gotta live with my aunt and sister till he is out of rehab.  I'm extremely homesick and my dad got a new puppy that he knew he couldn't take care of, but got it thinking that I would do all the crap for it.  Like I'm literally fucked up myself, last thing i need is to be taking care of a dog i don't want. I'm sorry if you saw my post from a few days ago, I'm a pretty suicidal person and when overwhelmed I'll just ignore people and disappear, but come back days later. If you dmed me or left something on my message board, thanks. Bye guys, I ain't leaving, I just wanted you to know the situation.

[Update]
I have a stomach problem and I think it's gastritis😀💥🔫 my stomach is so bloated that it hurts to laugh (which is something I do a lot since I spend the majority of my time watching vines) sooooo yeah. I'm writing 3 chapters all at once rn so I could just update every 2 days. It's the least I could do, I feel like a dad who went to get milk, but in this case you guys are the child and the next chapter of this book is the milk. 😎👹🧛🏻‍♀️

Also my dad gets out of rehab on Sunday so I might get to go home (I'm homesick and it's been 2 weeks) it's funny how my dad goes to the hospital and I suddenly get a stomach bug, gastritis, and my failed suicide attempt 🤓🙄☝️ goodbye rats, see you in like an hour ig.