6.

Minho's Pov.

Sybal was going absolutely mad. She had maids bring out her whole wardrobe, trying to help find an outfit for tonight.

I was never one to be intrested in business events, I actually find them to be extremely boring. It was a bunch of well dressed old people with their alcohol and money. Most of these events are usually held by families who have a child they are ready to sail away, marry them off to someone who they don't like or know.

Just thinking about Jisung having to participate in such events annoyed me.

I look around for Jisung ,  but I just couldn't find him.

"Ah! Um I was wondering if you've seen young master Han?" I stop Sybal's butler and ask.

"He went outside, said something about clearing his mind."

I thank him and prepare myself for another great walk through that unnecessarily large garden.

"Jisung?"

He was at the edge of the fountain, his feet dipped in the water and a cigarette in between his pink lips.

I remove my shoes and join him, pecking his neck.

"What you thinking about babe?"

He sighs and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Nothing, just needed some fresh air..."

"Do you want me to go? If you need some alone time I'm more than happy to go back inside-"

"No! Sit down. " He drags me back down.

"So are you looking forward to tonight?"

"No, you?"

"Of course not, we both know this is just some stupid family trying to look for a suitable husband for their kid."

Jisung nods and intertwines our fingers.

I chuckle and bring them up to my lips, nibbling on them.

"Your hands are so small and cute"

"Shut up"

I ignore him and pull him closer to me.

"And you have the prettiest face, your nose is perfect, your cheeks are formed into the best stress toy I could possibly ask for, and your legs ugh! I just wanna eat the-"

He splashes some water on me to get me to shut up.

"Yah! Don't do that, I'm your stepfather!"

"A really bad one!" He laughs and splashes at me agian.

"Han Jisung,  do it agian and you'll really regret it!"

He nods, making me believe we were just about done, but of course he let's his palms fill up with the liquid and throws it at me.

"You little brat!" I stand up and chase him around the fountain, splashing water like a young child.

"See if you could catch me old man!" He giggles.

We move back and forth, a statue between us in the water.

Just as Jisung was gonna move to the right, he slips and fully submerges into the about 2 foot fountain.

I quickly make my way towards him and get on my knees, helping him sit up.

He looks at me and pouts.

"I'm gonna have one big bruise on my leg" he whines.

"My poor baby squirrel!" I say in a high pitch, motherly voice.