9.

Jisung's Pov.

I stare at Minho as he sleeps. If I'd known an 'I love you' was gonna completely reck him, I would have waited for another day.

His nose was red from all the crying and his lips were in a pout.

I pull him in closer to me by his waist and press my lips against his.

His brows furrowed and he shifts, breathing sharply through his nose. He slightly opens his eyes but closes them agian once he realizes I'm kissing him.

He pulls me on top of him and wraps his arms around my neck.

We slowly break the kiss and he smiles lightly.

"Goodmorning" I whisper and run my hands through his bedhead hair.

"Say it agian..." he caresses my hips.

"Mor-ningggg?"

"No, tell me what you told me last night."

I chuckle and peck his head.

"I love you Minho hyung"

His eyes water while he smiles widely.

"Again."

"I love you my love who I love cause you are my love" I say in a sing song voice and cuddle into him.

"I want you to say it agian"

I groan and look at him, fresh tears running down his face.

"I- why are you crying?!"

He sits up, me still on top of him and let's out a tiny whimper.

"I-I just l-love yo-you so much!"

I start to laugh which only makes him cry harder.

"Hey it's okay, look at me Minho" I cup his cheeks.

"I'm not going anywhere, I love you so fucking much. I have never felt this happy before, you changed my life and turned it into your own little dollhouse. You could tell me to go kill a bunch of orphans and I would."

He stops crying and starts laughing.

"What's so funny?!"

"You're so romantic Lee Jisung "

"Lee?"

He grabs my right hand and lifts it up with his own.

"These are our wedding rings, we are married without actually being married, but nobody knows that except us. You're now Lee Jisung. "

"No! We need a proper ceremony!" I protest.

"Ahhhh whhhhyyyyyyyyy!?" He whines.

"Just because. We are married, but I ain't taking your last name till we have a proper ceremony. I want stuffed animals as guests and everything!" I sass.

"Okay you bridezilla" he rolls his eyes and pushes me off of him.

"Asshole!"

"Get dressed, we are gonna go to The Bobli Gardens"

I quickly get ready, putting on a black pant with a white shirt and a belt.

Minho puts on his traditional business man who is emo clothing. The weather has been having mood swings lately, I wonder how it will be when we go to some nice beach, I hope it's nice and sunny.

Minho smacks my butt while sighing.

"You better start wearing your skirts soon, I want to see your thighs"