Ghost stories // Love stories

Jisoo hates summers but most of all she hates summer camp. She was forced to go every summer since she was 8 because her mother owned the estate where the camp was held.

Although there was one thing that made those 2 months bearable - and that thing comes with a blonde haired Aussie-Korean girl that was just about her age, Park Chaeyoung has an unhealthy obsession with horror stories or ghost stories or just about anything that makes her skin crawl. 

Every summer like Jisoo, Chaeyoung was forced to go to summer camp since her parents are two busy lawyers and had no one to leave her with, so with the latest horror books given to her she tried to make the best out of every summer - meaning she tries to scare Jisoo as much as she can. 

The blonde finds it fun when the raven haired girl would shiver every time she tells one of her made up stories, mostly inspired from R.L. Stine and other horror authors. Chaeyoung never passed up a chance to scare Jisoo - even if it means climbing  a tree and falling on it, she got three stiches above her left eyebrow but the she saw the color drain from the raven haired girl's face so she figured it was all worth it plus she relished the fleeting moments when Jisoo's face would show another expression than a blank face everytime Chaeyoung appears - even if it was a horrified expression. 

They were each other's saving grace - and now they're are full blown teenagers but nothing seemed to have changed. Except the fact that she had to miss one summer camp because her parents have hauled her to visit their New Zealand home and spend the summer there. 

And though her parents are confused that she was being fussy with not spending the summer in Korea when she hated the summer camp in the first place, It's not like Chaeyoung will tell them that she managed to enjoy summer because of a certain raven haired girl. 

She was bored as hell without Jisoo and she quickly grew tired on pranking her brother, not to mention that raven haired girl wasn't responding to any of her messages. Chaeyoung knew Jisoo must be pissed that she had been left her alone in summer camp and is probably plotting  on how to get back to her next summer. 

Chaeyoung thinks Jisoo doesn't have any patience to wait for a whole year. 

One evening at the end of summer, Mr. and Mrs. Park called for their two children to dinner and to announced something. 

"We're moving to Korea" was all it took for Chaeyoung to suddenly love this summer. 

"What?" she asks again just to make sure

"Your father and I have decided to move the family to Korea but we're moving next summer because as you know we have a lot of things to settle" her Mom had explained 

Moving to Korea means she can see Jisoo other than in summer camp and she was very happy with that. She wanted to tell the raven haired girl in person so she creates a devious plan on how to tell Jisoo in her own Chaeyoung way. Smirking devilishly she finishes her dinner with a plan in mind. 

--

The next summer couldn't have possibly take longer to come as Chaeyoung is basically counting the seconds before she lands in Korea - she planned to tell Jisoo she was not going to summer camp anymore because she knows the only reason that the raven haired girl goes to camp still was because Chaeyoung was there - but there was a second of doubt that Jisoo didn't even miss her 

She looks at the messages she sent that was left unread, Jisoo had stopped responding since last summer and Chaeyoung tried not to act hurt by the fact that she had not talked to her favorite person in a year. There was also the chilling chance that Jisoo might not even like her anymore - not that Jisoo liked her before, tolerated seems to be the most suitable word.