(𝟎𝟎𝟒) 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬-𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭

'Frayed'

٭☆★☆٭

"Back to your seat!"Coach blew his whistle, the team was on a bus to go to a cross country meet. Alina sat close to the back alone looking down at the piece of paper she had gotten another note this time it was left in her track bag.

'Be careful who you trust'-H

she was so confused more than before, she looked behind her seeing Scott who didn't look so good.

"Stiles."Alina spoke quietly making him look up.

"Yeah?"

"Is Scott ok?"She questioned.

"Yeah totally fine."He said, Alina nodded not believing him before putting her earbuds in.Around 20 minutes later they had stopped because this guy name Jared had throw up.

"You okay, Ethan?"Alina questioned looking at her friend who keeped checking his phone.

"Yeah just somebody close to me is sick."Ethan spoke.

"Oh I'm sorry."Alina said, Ethan smiled sadly he felt bad he was lying to her about everything.Alina was minding her own business along with Ethan before Issac came up grabbing Ethan and punching him.

"Issac! What the hell!?"Alina yelled, Danny grabbed the girl.

"Issac, Issac, Issac!"Coach yelled as Danny still held onto the girl."Back off!"

"Issac!"Scott yelled, Alina looked over at him he didn't look sick anymore he looked perfectly fine like nothing had ever happened. Issac had stopped looking at the McCall, Danny let go off the girl going to see if Ethan was ok. But Alina keeped her eyes on Scott confused none of them noticed expect for Lydia who looked at Alina.

Back on the bus Lydia and Allison had joined them saying their car ran out of gas which it did.

"Alina knows."Lydia whispered to Stiles.

"What?"She questioned.

"I think she's putting the pieces together about Scott and them."Lydia spoke looking over at the girl who was in a seat alone listening to music.

"Maybe."

٭☆★☆٭

A/n:Anyways Alina> Also sorry this is so short

Instagram: floukruheda.wp

tiktok: floukruheda