(𝟎𝟎𝟖)𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

'Battlefield'

٭☆★☆٭

Issac Lahey was stood in the Vet's office with Scott and Deaton watching as Scott took the dog's pain.

"Why does it smell like that?"He questioned,as the two chuckled."What?"

"Scott said almost the same thing to me a few months ago.One day he could somehow tell the difference between which animals were getting better and which were not."Deaton spoke looking down at the dog.

"He's not getting better,is he?"Issac questioned as the dog whimpered and Deaton shook his head."Like cancer."

"Osteosarcoma.It has a very distinct scent,doesn't it?Come here."Deaton spoke to Issac as he walked over to him."I know you're very well aware of what your new abilities can do for you.Improved strength,speed and healing.You ever wondered what it could do for others?"Deaton spoke as Issac look over at Scott before Deaton stuck his hand out."Give me your hand.Go on."

Deaton had sat Issac's hand on the dog's fur,he watched as his veins turned black taking the dogs pain.As Issac took his hand off he lifted his sleeve a little bit seeing the black viens disappear.

"What did i do?"Issac questioned still looking at the dog and his veins.

"You took some of his pain away."

"Only a little bit.But sometimes a little can make quite a difference."

"It's okay first time he showed me i cried too."Scott spoke as Issac chuckled,looking at them and the dog with a small smile.

٭☆★☆٭

"They're leaving tonight during the game."Issac spoke,as Scott closed the cabinet door.

"So why are you telling me?"Scott questioned.

"I'm not telling you,I'm asking you.I'm asking for your advice."Issac spoke,as Scott looked at him confused.

"From me?Why?"

"Because i trust you."

"Why?"

"Because you always seem to want to do the right thing."Issac spoke messing with the bracelet Alina had made him.

I usually have no idea what I'm doing.Actually i always have no idea what I'm doing."

"Hmm.Do you want to let me know what you're doing right now?"Issac questioned looking up at him.

"I'm not going anywhere,if that's what you mean.I have too many people here who need me."

"Well,i guess that makes me lucky 'cause...i don't have anyone so..."Issac spoke getting up.

"You have Alina."Scott spoke making Issac stop and turn to look at him.

"Yeah well,she's pissed at me."Issac spoke.

"But you still have her Issac and i think she'll be even more pissed if you leave."Scott spoke as Issac frowned knowing she would be."Are you going?"

"Yeah,Yeah i probably will.Good luck with the game though."

"Well,thanks but I'm not even going either.Can't even think about playing some meaningless game right now."

"You weren't at practice last week,were you?"Issac questioned.

"No i skipped it why?"

"No,i skipped it.Why?"Scott questioned looking at Issac.

"And you didn't hear?"

"Hear what?"

"Jackson was there."

"What do you mean 'there'?Like he was..."Scott questioned.

"As if nothing had happened."

"That means...that game tonight?"

"Yeah.He's playing."

٭☆★☆٭

Issac had stayed in Beacon Hills,while Alina had taken all her test early for the end of the year and packed for France.She was going to France with her grandmother for the summer her mom thought it was a good idea and hopefully Ceres would explain something to her rather than her.During the summer Issac had went by the house to talk to Alina only than did Thena tell him she had went off to France and wouldn't be back until a couple days before school.

Erica and Boyd were missing,Jackson was no longer an kanima rather an werewolf and had lefted to London.Allison went to France along with her father.

٭☆★☆٭

A/n:This is the last chapter of Act One,i hoped you enjoyed so far

A/n:This is the last chapter of Act One,i hoped you enjoyed so far.The next act will be season three A and B.Also,please go follow my tiktok and Instagram i post a lot of edits for my books on both but mainly my tiktok.

Instagram:floukruheda.wp

tiktok:flourkuheda