(𝟎𝟎𝟐)𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

'Lunatic'

٭☆★☆٭

When Alina woke up there was no Issac making her frown before seeing what time it was, realizing she was late for school. Heading downstairs she sees her mom sitting at the table.

"Hey, why didn't you wake me?"Alina questioned grabbing a cup from the cabinet.

"Schools out for the rest of the week."Alina turns around confused.

"What?Why?"

"There was a murder, the janitor. Apparently Derek Hale killed him."Alina was shocked yet confused grabbing a cup of apple juice and sitting down at the table.

"So...when do we go back?"

"Probably Monday."She nods drinking the juice.

٭☆★☆٭

Monday came around the corner quickly she hadn't seen or heard from Issac at all in those four days. Waking out Alina turned off her alarm, going into her bathroom she turned on the shower taking off her clothes before getting into the shower. Washing her hair, and body, around 15 minutes later she got out of the shower wrapping the body. Brushing through her hair before she heard her bedroom door opening.

"Hello!"

"Hey!"She heard her mother's voice before hearing her footsteps come to the bathroom door knocking on it.

"Can i come in?"

"Yeah."The door opened.

"I'm leaving. But be careful they still haven't caught him."Alina sighs.

"I know, mom."Alina smiled at her mom.

"Don't be late."Alina nodded as her mother shut her door.

Drying her hair off with the towel so it was damp, walking to her dresser she pulled out some jeans, along with socks, underwear, and a bra to put on. Going to her closet she pulled out a long sleeve shirt and some black converse. Putting on the clothes, she looked at the time seeing she had around 15 minutes to get to school and it didn't take that long to get there only 7 minutes.

She grabbed her backpack along with her phone, she grabbed her shoes putting them on, and tying the laces. She headed downstairs grabbing some cereal and eating it. She put the dishes into the dishwasher before grabbing her car keys, along with her backpack, and left locking the door behind her.