(𝟎𝟎𝟓)𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

'Formatlity'

٭☆★☆٭

Alina sat in her bedroom getting ready, Issac had told her he would meet her there. Alina's mom walked into the room smiling at her daughter who was struggling to do her hair.

"Here."Alina's mom spoke taking the hairbrush from her daughter's hand pulling her hair up half up half down."You look so beautiful."She spoke as Alina smiled.

"Oh i meant to tell you the other day, this guy name peter wanted me to tell you he said Hi."Alina said getting up from the chair. As her mom, Thea froze as she said Peter's name.

"P-Peter?"Thea suttered.

"Yeah,Peter."Alina spoke grabbing her dress laying it on her bed before looking at her mom."Mom you ok?"She asked.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm ok."She spoke quickly.

"Who is he?"

"Just an old friend."

٭☆★☆٭

Alina was ready and at the dance, she parked in an empty parking space before texting Issac. Seeing where he was before she got out of the car seeing Stiles get out of his Jeep and open the door for Lydia.

Heading inside she looked to see if Issac had texted back but he hadn't. Frowning, she leaned against the wall looking at everybody dancing.Alina looked over seeing Lydia and Stiles walking onto the dance floor she smiled seeing how happy she was walking over to the bleachers,seeing Scott.

"Alina you ok?"Scott asked sensing the girl was sad.

"Yeah I'm ok."

"Where's your date?"

"Kind of not answering my text.So I'm just gonna amuse he bailed."Scott frowned.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok."

"McCall!I See you!"Coach yelled seeing the McCall boy talking to Alina.

"Well you're screwed."Alina spoke as Scott nodded getting up quickly running away.

"McCall!"Alina laughed as he chased him.Before she headed outside deciding she would try and call Issac and if he didn't answer than she would just leave.Walking aside and standing by her car she called Issac he didn't answer.

Stiles Stilinski ran outside looking for Lydia before seeing the Jenkins girl alone.Walking over to her slightly panting.

"Alina!"He yelled,as she looked back.

"Yeah?"

"You ok?"

"I'm fine,Stiles."

"Have you seen Lydia?"Stiles questioned,as Alina nodded.

"I think she headed towards the field not sure though."

"Thanks!"Stiles yelled as he ran that way.Little did she know Lydia Martin was laying on the field bleeding out because of her mothers old friend Peter Hale.Alina drove home by herself seeing her mother not there she sighed getting out of the car.

Taking off her dress she throw it into her closet changing into an oversized t-shirt.She looked at her phone again seeing if he had called or texted her but he didn't he had stood her up.Unless something had happened so she stayed up all night still nothing he didn't come through her window or through her door.

She felt her heart break into two.

٭☆★☆٭

A/n:So please don't be mad at me

A/n:So please don't be mad at me.I'm sorry kind of.Anyways i hoped you enjoyed also i changed her moms name from Anna to Thea her face claim is gonna be brenda song for now but if you have any of suggests please comment them.

Next chapter will start season two and we'll figure out how Thea knows Peter and no he is not her dad.