(𝟎𝟎𝟏) 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬

٭☆★☆٭

٭☆★☆٭

Alina sat on her bed reading a book she had gotten a while ago and finally started reading it. She had school tomorrow and knew she would probably only get four hours of sleep. Hearing a knock on the window making her get up seeing Issac she sighed and opened the window.

"Can't you knock on the door like a normal human being?"Alina questioned closing the window behind before looking at Issac who stood a little ways from her.

"Issac.."She whispered seeing the cut and blood on his face.

"Can you just help me clean it up, please?"Alina nodded grabbing the taller boy's hand pulling him towards the bathroom connected to her bedroom.

Pulling out the first aid kit from under the counter and pulling herself up on the counter so it was easier to reach Issac's face.

"Come here."Alina's voice was soft as Alina pulled Issac closer to her so he stood in between her legs. She grabbed a rag wetting it before wiping away the blood, Issac winced slightly."Sorry, Sorry."Alina muttered an apology.

She grabbed some rubbing alcohol pouring it onto a cotton pad and touching it to Issac cut as he flinched away at the sting.

"A warning would be nice next time."Issac spoke as his face scrunched up at the pain he felt in his ribs, Alina noticed grabbing the bottom of his shirt."W-What are you doing?"Issac stuttered, looking at the girl who was pulling his shirt up.

"Take your shirt off. I'll be back."Alina spoke, jumping off the counter and leaving the bathroom to get some ice.

Walking down the stairs she saw the light on in the kitchen making her worried before seeing her mother who stood there making coffee and on her laptop most likely doing work.

"Mom, why are you up?"Alina questioned opening the freezer to grab an ice pack.

"I could ask you the same thing. But I think I already know why."Alina looked at her mom smiling awkwardly knowing she knew Issac was here."Is he okay?"

"I don't know, mom."Alina felt bad for not telling anybody that Issac's father was abusing him but every time she told him to tell someone he declined and got upset with her.

"Well, you better get back up there before he thinks you lefted."Alina nodded wrapping the Ice pack around a cloth."And get some sleep young lady!"Alina's mother yelled after her making her laugh. Going back into her room she saw Issac sitting down on her bed without a shirt on, looking at the book she was reading earlier.

"It's a good book you know."Alina spoke, startling Issac who looked up at the girl who gave him a small smile."Here you should put this on your rib."She handed him the ice pack.

"Thanks."He mumbled, putting the ice pack on his rib.

"Issac i know you don't want to tell anybody but please it's getting worse."Issac looked up at the girl taking a deep breath he knew she was right but at the same time, he was his dad.

"Alina, I can't."

"Issac please."She begged, turning her body to look at him.

"Can we just go to bed, please?"Issac spoke not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Yeah okay. There are some of your clothes in the bottom left door if you want to change."Issac nodded standing up and heading to her dresser as Alina stood up putting her book up before getting into her bed. Issac grabbed the sweatpants that were in the draw along with a long sleeve blue crewneck before walking into the bathroom and changing.

Coming back 5 minutes later, he saw Alina asleep smiling to himself before getting into the empty side of the bed. Issac put his arm around the girl's waist cuddling up to her.

٭☆★☆٭

A/n; So this is the first chapter, it's kind of short I'm sorry

A/n; So this is the first chapter, it's kind of short I'm sorry. But I hope you like it, I'll try to actually update this book, unlike my other books.

Thoughts?

Reminder please don't be an silent reader.