(𝟎𝟎𝟑)𝐇𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫

'Wolf's Bane

٭☆★☆٭

Alina sat in the school library after school reading a book and doing homework. She got up going into a different section of the library to get a different book. Before her phone ringed in her back pocket she groaned answering it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Alina."She could hear Stiles's voice on the other end.

"Since when do you know my name?"She questioned remembering him asking for her name when they had bumped into each other.

"Nows not the time for questions."

"And how did you get my number?"She questioned again finding it weird and creepy, Standing on her tippy toes to get a book and another one falling on the ground.

"You okay?"Stiles asked hearing something fall.

"Yeah-Yeah.What was it you wanted?"

"Can you come to my house please and help me with something?"

"That sounds very weird and creepy. And you still haven't answered my questions."

"I'll answer them once you come and help me."He concluded.

"Fine."She spoke crouching down and grabbing the two books. She looks at the cover of the second one that dropped 'Different types of mythical summoner'

"I'll be there in 10 minutes I'm still at school."

"Thank you."Stiles said hanging up as Alina grabbed both books find the one that feels interesting. Checking them out and grabbing all her stuff from the table and putting it into her backpack.

٭☆★☆٭

Getting to the Stilinski house she parked her car leaving her backpack in her car. Getting out she walked up to the door knocking, she played with her necklace her grandma had gotten her for her birthday when she went to go visit her in France. A couple of seconds later the do open revealing the buzzcut boy, he quickly grabbed the girl's arm dragging her into his house.

"What the hell, Stiles?"She questioned, she spoke yanking his arm from his hand rubbing his.

"Sorry."He apologized."Follow me."Alina followed him upstairs towards his room, seeing an older man sitting in the chair next to his bed looking at a book.

"What is it exactly you want me to do?"She questioned as stiles sat down at his desk chair.

"I need you to trace a text for me."He spoke turning the chair so he was looking up at the girl.