(𝟎𝟎𝟒) 𝐀𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭

'Formality'

٭☆★☆٭

The night before school Alina sat on her bed finishing up some homework when there was a knock on her window knowing it was Issac she got up opening her window seeing Issac with a small cut on his face and bruises and cuts on his knuckles.

"I'm going to kill your dad."Alina spoke grabbing Issac by his wrist dragging him to her bathroom. She looked up at the taller boy who had a frown on his face.

"Issac come here."Her voice was soft as she pulled him into a hug. His hands held onto the back of her jumper like if he let go she would disappear. Issac sobbed into Alina's neck as she held him.

"Shh, it's okay."Alina whispered quietly as he pushed his head further into her neck. A couple of seconds later, Issac pulled his face away looking at Alina. His eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"Sorry,"Issac mumbled, using his sleeve to wipe away his tears. As Alina frowned grabbing his wrist gently making him look at her."What are you doing?"He questioned quietly.

"shhh."She spoke wiping away the rest of his tears. He smiled slightly looking at her, as she grabbed the first aid kit under the counter. Grabbing rubbing alcohol she poured some on a cotton pad grabbing Issac hand.He pulled it away quickly not wanting her to do it."Issac it's just gonna hurt an little bit i promise."

Issac finally let her grab his hand as she gently wiped away the blood and he winced back from the sting.She finished wrapping up both his hands and cleans the cut on his face.

"Thanks."Issac spoke,as Alina smiled pulling him into an other hug.

٭☆★☆٭

Later that night,Alina sat on her bed waiting for Issac to get out of the shower.Hearing the bathroom door opened she looked up seeing Issac come out in some of the clothes he had lefted over at her house.His hair was damp and his hands didn't have bandages on them any more.She looked over at the clock seeing it was 9:25 PM.Issac laid down on his stomach next to the brown hair girl as she smiled at him.

"I have an question."Issac spoke looking up at her.

"What is it?"

"Do you want to go to the dance with me?"Issac asked not looking her in the eyes.Alina looked at him in shock.

"What?"She questioned wanting to know if she heard him right.

"Sor-Sorry i shouldn't have asked just forget i said-"Alina cut issac off by grabbing his hand.

"I would love to."Issac smiled at her pulling her closer to him so his head was on her stomach.