Bambam: hey Jen, don't give up ok, I know I should stick up for Lisa but she made a big mistake and she still talks about you. You guys were married for a long time and she still loves you.

I drink my coke and shake my head.

Jennie: if she still loved me she wouldn't have gotten a new girlfriend so quickly.

Our divorce... well it came to a surprise to everyone even me. I just remember I was crying a lot and arguing with Lisa a lot but what couples don't fight?

Bambam: all I know Jennie is that Lisa only met this girl 2 months ago and they're dating now, she's nothing compared to you, Lisa still dreams about you, you know how she sleep talks.

I chuckle

Jennie: I guess she cares about me but I can't do anything, she's already moved on.

Bambam sigh

Bambam: her girlfriend literally looks like you Jen. Look

Bambam shows me a picture.

( her @ on instagram is Jee622 )

I shake my head

Jennie: I don't see it but she is pretty, of course Lisa is fallen in love with someone like that.

Bambam puts his phone away.

Bambam: I mean the difference is she's had work done and you haven't you're a natural.

I chuckle

Jennie: thank you but this isn't making me feel better, she's super sexy, Lisa isn't into me if she's with her.

Bambam eats his fries.

Bambam: s-she... moved on... on the outside... but not on the... inside.

He says with his mouth full.

Jennie: Bam, don't speak with your full.

I say in a serious tone and he gulps

Bambam: sorry ma'am.

We finished eating...

Waiter: here's the check... are you paying together?

I nod

Jennie: I've got this...

I was cut off by Bambam.

Bambam: don't be silly.

Bambam pays for the food and I glare at him. We get up and walk out of the food place.

Jennie: I could of paid for that.

Bambam shakes his head.

Bambam: you're still my sister in law Jen, I've got this.

I smile. I loop my arm with Bambams