I then unzip the small backpack on Skylor's back as I take out the very pieces of information that could turn this whole thing around.

The papers in the breaker room.

I then pull out the two papers as I hold them out in front of her.

"L-look. This here says Harumi Garmadon, because you were his daughter. Yet down here, it says Lloyd Garmadon, his birth son," I speak carefully, afraid that she might pull the trigger.

"H-how...." She stutters.

"It's true. We are siblings. We're family. But that's not all he's been keeping from you," I whisper.

She seems slightly intrigued by this, as she looks closer to see what's on the paper I'm showing.

I then pull out the death paper, as I hold that in front of me.

"Look at this. This shows all the people who are in this facility, but that's not all. This is no ordinary paper. It's a death log."

"Here is where they track how long someone will stick around, and when they'll kill them for they're organs. Look here," I ask as I then point to her name.

"What do you see your death date as?" I ask.

"T-tomorrow..." she stutters.

"Exactly. He doesn't care for you. He just cares about this prison. So would you rather stay with a killer father, who only cares about power, or would you rather come with me, your brother, so we can escape, and then you can stay with people who care about you!" I voice.

She seems to choke on her tears, as they softly land on the ground beneath her. I don't blame her, this is something that's making her question her entire life.

"I-I," she starts until a gun load is heard behind her.

"Don't listen to him, he's just trying to confuse you daughter."

I immediately look back to growl in pure anger.

"Aww, looks like we seem to be having a whole family reunion," he grinned smuggly before I spoke up.

"You! How dare you make Rumi think that you are a hero!" I screech.

"I am a hero. I'm trying to create cures for those who need them," he answered calmly, as if it were a walk in the park.

"Yes, you are, but how many lives must you sacrifice to save one?" I question.

"Mhmm... that's a good question...." He started. He paused for a second before he glared at us.

"ONE!"

Just then, I heard the gun fire. Everything after that seemed to move in slow motion.

I watched as the bullet moved toward Rumi, my sister. Terror was written all over her face, and she seemed so scared. I knew exactly what I had to do.
——————————————————————————
                                Harumi's POV

I watched in horror as my fath-Garmadon sent the black bullet right toward me. In this moment, everything seemed to move in slow motion.

I watched as the bullet came toward me. I couldn't even move. I was stuck there, stuck in horror and shock with the past events and the present.

Before I can even act, I watch as a green blur runs into front of me, just before the billet hits me. I then here a scream of pain as the green blur collapses onto the ground.

It takes me a moment to process what just happened, until it all comes together.

"100!"
——————————————————————————
                                     Kai's POV