Not Lloyd

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NINJAGO OR THE CHARACTERS, JUST THE PLOT!
——————————————————————————
                                        40's POV

"I'm not Lloyd..... I'm EM100."

I was a little confused by what he had said at first as I tilted my head in confusion.

"Sorry, what...?" I ask again.

"I'm not Lloyd, I'm EM100," he states again, as tears slowly started to pour out of his eyes all over again.

EM100? 

Who's that?

What does he mean by-

It all hits me. Why they were taking him, why's he's so scared, why he's saying he isn't Lloyd...

He was coded.

"Oh Lloyd...." I whisper as sadness consumed my heart. I then moved over with a smile as I tightly hugged him, trying to add as much comfort and compassion as I can.

"They- how did they- I saw them...." He cried as he burst into tears.

"Shhhh, shhhh, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," I assured as I rubbed small circles on his back.

"You-you remind me of him so much," he cried desperately as he clung to me, as he wrapped his arms around my waist, while crying himself senseless.

"Remind you of who?" I ask while not minding that my shirt was now soaked.

"K-Kai.. my older brother..." he stutters as he clung to me, for mentioning his brothers name only seemed to make him cry harder.

"Shhh it's okay. You don't have to mention it..." I promised.

"No... I want to" he spoke as he rubbed at his tears.

"Are you sure...?" I ask carefully, as I try not to upset him.

"I'm sure..." he assured as cleared his throat while rubbing at his tears.

"It all started in that dark room."
——————————————————————————
                                   Lloyd's POV

I look around in this new dark room I find myself in. I could have sworn I was just back at the Monestary though.... I must have blacked out and my family got me here.

"Hello?" I ask, to what seems to be an empty room. I try to look around, but this place is incredibly dark. Seeing is almost impossible.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I ask again.

"EM100."

I quickly snap my head toward the sound.

"Hello?!" I ask again, but more in fear than curiosity.

I then hear footsteps walking toward me, so I quickly raise my fists.

"Who's there?!" I shout.

"Don't you remember me?"

Just then, a spotlight ons and I am faced to face with one of my family members, but most importantly, someone more special to me.

"Jay?" I ask. "How are you here?"

He doesn't seem to answer, instead, he has a large smile on his face.

"Lloyd! We were looking for you everywhere! I wanted to introduce you to someone!" He grins.

"Ok...? Who is it?" I ask curiously.