Chapter 8: "I'm Done With Her".

(*AT THE PRESENT*) (*AT THE PRESENT*) (*AT THE PRESENT*) 

"And so that's the whole story." I said.

"Aw Bruno! I didn't know that you've got this extraordinary experience for love." Phil says while taking a deep breath.

"I-I'm really sorry Bruno. I wasn't supposed to hurt you and bring back the past." Jessica added.

"No baby. It's alright. It's past and I'M DONE WITH HER. Duuh!"

Hahaha. I'm just trying to make them laugh. :))

"Just always remember that I'm always here for you, I love you." Jessica murmured.

Then, she hugged me so tight.

"O-oh. Where's my wife? I need a hug too!" Phil is joking around again.

"Group hug!" Jessica asked.

Aww. I'm so lucky with this girl. <3

Haaaah. After a very long story, Jessica and Phil leave. I need to take a sleep, I feel a little dizziness.

~

*Bruno, Bruno ..

"Na-Natalie?!?!"

"Come, come with me." She said with her very husky and sexy voice.

"No! You broke my heart. You stole anything from me!" I defended.

"I know you love me Bruno, come on!" Natalie says as she unbuttons my shirt, kissing me on my neck, making me to love her one more time.

"NOOOOOO! NOOO!"

Woop. I just opened my eyes, blingking for a few times.

Fuckshit! Everything is just a dream!

Oops, or should I say "nightmare"? :/

What does it means? Oh come on, this can't be happening. I've moved on, she means nothing to me anymore.

Ugh. 2pm on my clock, and I got a voicemail message.

"Bruno, you have a phone call interview in Seacrest's radio program later at 3pm. Tune in."

Geeeez. I'm just that famous. Haha.

After few minutes, Ryan calls me for a short interview. It was fun. Love the questions by the fans.

~ TE