Incorrect Quotes #3

I just have so much fun with these

Mark: *Crying*

Sean: Y/n, you need to react when people cry!

Y/n: I did. I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: I know you snuck out last night, Dark.

Damien: *From inside Dark* Play dumb.

Dark: *Looking tired af* Who's Dark!?

Celine: *From inside Dark* NOT THAT DUMB!

Y/n:

Dark:

Dark: ...Okay, bye!

~~~~~~~~~~

Chase: You don't have to be so humble about it!

Henrik: But seriously, I am not zat gut at et!

Chase: *Pointing to Y/n's unconscious body* Well you're the only one who known CPR and Y/n's dying... soooo....

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: *Posting a piece of paper up on the ego's bulletin board* *The piece of paper* I have been told that I am too negative and hostile towards the egos on my pieces of paper on here. So to the egos; I am sorry, I honestly didn't know you guys could read!

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: *Talking to Mark and Sean* When I was younger I used to be made fun of a lot.

Every ego in a ten mile radius: *Jumps through the window, slamming a piece of paper and pen in front of them* Write all their names down here and we will make them pay!

Y/n:

Mark: 

Sean:

~~~~~~~~~~

Anti: Did you snap my laptop in half?

Y/n: What goes around, comes around.

Anti: Are you seriously still upset about that sandwich that I ate from last week!?

Y/n: *With tears in their eyes* That was the best sandwich I ever made, and you ate it like it was nothing!

~~~~~~~~~~

Wilford: What's the word for horny, but, like, not in a sexual way? Like, I'm horny for Christmas, but I don't want to fuck a Christmas tree, y'know?

Y/n:

Wilford:

Y/n:

Wilford:

Y/n: DO YOU MEAN 'EXCITED'?

~~~~~~~~~~