Chapter 21: Kept like a prisoner..once again

Hehehe I snuck in another chapter. My holiday has begun so lessgooo. More chapters. Hopefully. ALSO IVE BEEN ASKED IF I COULD DROP MY GENSHIN UID. So to anyone who wants to friend me, and play some genshin whether it be helping each other with anything, here is my UID. 

Genshin UID: 724171459

And yes, I am EU servers.

Okay anyways. No more genshin talk rn. (Ahem zhongli x fem reader fanfic being published real soon cough cough)

 Anyways, enjoy~  

WARNING MY LOVELIES: NSFW <3 (so please beware)

Esdeath had left me tied at the end of the bed while she had gone to clean herself up. I had her words repeating in my head.

"You aren't being untied until I say so. You disobeyed my orders and now you can stay put." She had said. I sighed, annoyed. I wanted to know what had happened when I had passed out after letting go of Mine's hand. But she wouldn't really talk about that either. We were back to how it was in the beginning. 

Esdeath came walking back into the room, a towel wrapped around her body. I blushed. I know this was like the 7th time I've seen her like this, it still made my heart skip a beat. Esdeath kept her eyes away from me, concentrating on putting on her usual General uniform.

"E- I mean General Esdeath. Can you please let me go?" I pleaded, nervous. She still continued to ignore me and instead slipped on her high heeled boots. She was now fully dressed, all she was missing was her hat. Which was above on the bed beside me. I thought to myself. Maybe if I can grab that, she will have to take notice of me and listen.

I moved my body a bit more to the right, to make it easier for myself to reach the hat. I used my mouth and bit down on it. I held it in my mouth and stared back at her. Her eyes were watching the hat that was being held by my teeth. Those cold eyes. I stood my ground and glared back at her. Esdeath moved forward, stopping right in front of me. She towered over me, it was quite intimidating.

Sweat rolled down my cheek as I kept my head up. 

"I want you to untie me." I muffled. My heart was beating so hard, I felt so nervous. Was this because I'm scared? Esdeath bent down, now face to face with me.

"No." She simply said and yanked the hat out of my mouth. I sighed in frustration and pouted.

"You can't keep me tied up here." 

"Oh, yes I can~" She teased and adjusted the hat on her head. "I'll be back for you later." 

And with that she left.

It had been an hour before I started fidgeting. I thought maybe if I just sat here and waited she would come back and untie me. Ugh. I'm pretty stupid. I wriggled around, rubbing my hands together, trying to slip out of the rope that had kept me put here. I yanked and pulled, making my wrists burn but that wouldn't stop me. I continued to do this for five minutes, realising how close I was to being free. Yes! I thought, getting pretty excited. This was working! 

A few minutes later, my wrists broke out of the rope that held me here and I sighed in relief. I dusted myself off, cheering at my victory. Only for me to not realise, a tall beauty stood right behind me, looking down at me. I could feel her breath on the back of my neck and I gulped knowing that I was in shit. Before she could do anything, I turned around and ducked underneath her legs only to be trapped. Her ankles held me in my place, as she peered down at me. I could see everything from here. My eyes travelled up her legs, looking at her bare thighs. I gulped as I looked at what was straight in front of me. Black laced panties, which seemed to have...oh my. Sweat rolled down the sides of her panties, as I admired the seethrough front.

I was stopped in my tracks as she leant a foot on my chest. She pushed with force, and it hurt a little.

"What do you think you are doing?!" She said in a deep voice, applying more pressure with her foot. I winced in pain, grabbing onto her ankle, trying to force it off.

"Oh so you are trying to fight back are you? Very well, fight back when I do this." Esdeath smirked and started sliding her foot down, to my crotch area. I gasped in shock, letting go of her ankle and keeping very still. She begun to rub her foot around in circles on my most sensitive area, causing me to mewl in pleasure. 

Oh my god. I was weak against this. And I was pretty vulnerable too. I was still wearing that dress she had made me wear on our 'date', so it wasn't long before she decided to lift it up with the edge of her foot, staring at me with a lewd look in her eyes.

Esdeath was using her foot to carress and tease my clit over my panties. I grew more and more weak, my thighs and legs beginning to tremble. She laughed at this, finding this highly amusing. I raised my hands to my face, covering how embarrassed I felt. 

"Don't try to hide from me, I want to see you. All of you." Esdeath bent down, tearing off my panties. I stared in shock, and sat right up. She put herself in between my legs and made her way to my face, holding my chin. 

Without hesitation, she smashed her lips on to mine, kissing me roughly. Her tongue slid into my mouth, reaching all around in my mouth. I decided to fight her with my own, forcing her tongue out and mine into her mouth instead. She was taken back by this and yet allowed this. Her hand trailed down my side and in between my thigh, stroking my sweet spot. I whined, due to this feeling pretty good. We continued making out, as she shocked me with sliding a finger inside of me. It was cold, and soft, and ramming in and out of me. I clenched my jaw, trying to hold back a moan and kissed her harder. I melted soon as she stuck another finger deep inside of my wet hole. I couldn't hold it back and moaned before uncontrollably squirting from excitement. Esdeath noticed this and smiled in this kiss, as I stopped kissing her and stole the hat off of her head. 

"Give it back." She demanded, holding out her hand while continuing to finger me with a faster pace. I shook my head, moaning in pleasure as I held the hat close to me. 

"Fine then. Looks like I will have to take it back my way." Her fingers were speeding up and going even harder inside my pussy, causing me to moan with each stroke and thrust. My lower stomach began to feel a tingle. I couldn't. Not yet. That would just show her how easy and weak I am. Without warning, a felt another finger get shoved inside of me, causing me to yelp, and drool. 

"W-wait-!" I moaned, my back beginning to arch. Esdeath was still highly amused, scanning my body up and down with lust. It was building up ever so fast, and beforeI knew it, I came from extreme excitement and pleasure, decorating her fingers in my cum. I panted heavily, out of breath, staring right at her, into her eyes. They glinted with white, as she repostioned herself, licking her fingers clean. My cheeks flushed bright red, feeling embarrassed on how she was able to dominate me so easily.

Esdeath had now positioned herself, so her crotch was touching my exposed area. She slid off her own panties and took of her general's uniform. All I could see was her black bra, her large breasts slightly spilling over the edge. Something soaked and warm touched the outside of my pussy. She started moving her hips forwards and backwards, grinding against.

I held a hand to my mouth, my eyes widenend at the feeling and sensation. She seemed to be enjoying herself a lot, due to how concentrated she was on my face, smiling and biting her lip.  I held onto her hat with a tough grip, raising it above her ass and landing it down, spanking the side of her asscheek. Esdeath moaned, rubbing herself even faster against mine, causing me to whine. How did it turn into this? I asked myself, my face hot due to so much pleasure. We were like this for a few minutes, Esdeath's moaning in my ear as she tried desperately to get her hat back. She managed to get a hold of it, gripping onto it as she drenched me in her cum mess, moaning as loud as she could.

"T-there... I got it b-back.." She said out of breath, resting herself on top of me. My thighs were soaked and sticky as I decided to cuddle onto Esdeath.

"Don't try that again with me, you dirty slut-slave." She had regained her breath and went limp. I assumed she had fallen asleep, so I joined her, closing my eyes, relaxing and passing out out of tiredness.