I 88 I

Right, so I haven't updated this story in a really long time—but I'm going to be doing one or two updates in a week because why not? Also I'm going to be using "" for when people are talking instead of '' because I've seen comments saying that it's confusing. 

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WATCH NEW MIRACULOUS EPISODES—DASKDFNA;SKF;SJF

I forget how old they are, so I'm just going to say the main characters are all 16. 

___

Y/n's POV

I definitely would not call myself the jealous type. 

I don't get mad at Adrien when he hangs out with his many—and hear me out when I say many, fangirls. They follow him everywhere, begging him for autographs and asking him to sign in various inappropriate places. 

So, I guess you could say, I'm somewhat used to all the female attention my boyfriend gets. But one thing I was not prepared for was a certain auburn haired girl completely tossing herself at Adrien. 

It started during the earthquake drill. Now, Paris isn't known for it's earthquakes. We're more often terrorized by mad children turned superhero's or giant babies on at regular basis. Come to think of it, there should be an akumatization drill. Like—oh my god there's a black butterfly in the room, everyone be happy immediately. But anyway, I was talking about Lila's idiocracy. 

She had a fake smile plastered all over her annoyingly decent features. Everyone was crouched under their desks waiting for the dumb drill to be over. As soon as her smile got wider, I knew she was about to say something stupid. 

Lila happened to be grasping onto Adrien's arm under the table for whatever reason. 

"Oh, this reminds me of the time I was in Hawaii and I had to rescue a dog from an exploding volcano!" She blinked around at everyone, hoping for a reaction. "The dog's owner was so grateful, but I suffered third degree burns on my legs." 

"The last eruption in Hawaii was over ten years ago, Lila," Max said from the other side of the room. (I know that's not actually true). "So...does that mean you were six when you rescued the dog?" 

Lila recovered quickly. "Yes. That's right. I was six." She held Adrien's arm tighter, wincing. "The scars on my legs really hurt, Adrien can I have your sweater to kneel on?" 

Adrien gave me a helpless look, sitting up to pull his sweater off. He hit his head on the table, grimacing. 

"Can't these tables be any taller?" He asked with annoyance, rubbing his head. 

"You're so tall," Lila gushed, giving me major secondhand embarrassment. 

I rolled my eyes, propping myself up on his elbows. 

When Adrien's sweater came off, his shirt accidentally lifted up too, which caused Lila to waste no time staring at his six pack. From the other side of the classroom, Marinette locked eyes with me, mouthing the words 'oh my god'. Even though her crush on him was long gone...I guess she still found him attractive. 

I mean, it's not like I blamed her though..

Clearly, being a superhero paid off in the fitness department. 

But, his sweater wasn't the only thing that came off. The ring on his right hand happened to slip off, rolling across the floor towards Alya. 

Adrien swore under his breath, trying to grab it. Unfortunately, it landed right in front of Alya. He tossed his sweater at Lila, hitting her right in the face and rolled out from underneath the desk to grab it. 

He grinned sheepishly at the stunned girl, slipping his ring back on his finger. "Sorry, Alya." 

She raised her eyebrows with confusion. 

"Adrien Agreste, you know you're not supposed to be out from under the desks during a fire drill!" Mrs. Mendeleiev scolded as she typed on her phone. 

"It's an earthquake drill," Kim pointed out. 

"Whatever," Mrs. Mendeleiev snapped. "Detention, Agreste." 

Adrien rolled his eyes, glaring in Lila's direction. She played dumb, batting her eyelashes like a brainless idiot. Underneath the disguise, I could see her gears turning. 

Very deliberately, she tossed her necklace out into the open, crawling out from under her desk to get it. Everyone watched her put on the little show. 

Mrs. Mendeleiev didn't even look up at her. She was too busy scrolling on her phone. 

I fought back a laugh as Lila tried to get her attention by coughing very loudly. When that didn't work, she slapped the ground aggressively, then cleared her throat three times in a row. 

Mrs. Mendeleiev didn't look up. 

Lila threw a piece of paper at her. 

God, the desperation of this girl.