I 7 I

'Y/n?' The voice repeats, knocking more insistently. 'I'm coming in!' Marinette's voice says loudly. Adrien and I exchange concerned glances. One second before Marinette bursts in, Adrien rolls off the bed, courtesy of his Cat Noir reflexes, and slides under the bed. 

'Marinette,' I grin, somewhat fakely. 'what are you doing here? Thought you were at Alya's....' 

'I was.' Marinette shrugs. 'I had to come here to collect my bag...which I forgot....again.' 

I nod rapidly, letting out a gust of air. 'So.....going to get it then?' 

Marinette frowns. 'Trying to get rid of me?' She smirks. 'Why do you look so flushed? And your hair is all messed up.' 

I hear a low chuckle from under the bed. 'What was that?' Marinette looks suspicious. 

'Nothing.' I say, kicking the edge of the bed. 'I just woke up, what do you expect?' 

Marinette shrugs. 'I came in here to ask you if you had another plan!' 

'A plan for what?' 

I really don't want to hear the answer to this...do I..?

'A plan to go to the movies with Adrien,' I groan inwardly as a thump sounds from under the bed. 

'What the hell was that?' Marinette blinks. 'Is there something under your bed?' 

'No.' I say shortly. 'So about Adrien. Uh-yeah. I'll ask him, for you.' 

'For me?' Marinette echoes. 'Like ask him on a date? Wouldn't that seem lame?' 

'Possibly...' I frown. 'Listen. I have to get dressed. We'll come up with another plan together later, okay?' 

'Sounds good.' And with that, she exits the room. 

Adrien rolls out from underneath the bed, a smug expression on his face.

'Both Dupain-Cheng girls like me,' He smirks. 'I'm in heaven.' 

'Adrien, your Cat Noir is showing,' I roll my eyes. 'You better not hurt her feelings.' 

'Me?' Adrien gasps. 'You're the one sneaking around.' 

'For all she knows, I'm dating Cat Noir,' I warn. 'That's the only thing she can know about this.' 

'Since when are we dating?' Adrien grins. 

'Since...-' 

He cuts me off. 'Go out with me?' 

'No duh, Kitty.' 

Adrien glances at the clock beside my bedside table. 'We need to buy watches.'