I 48 I

'Focus hard on the time you need to go back to,' Bunnix commands. I shut my eyes obediently, and all the circles around me disappear. 

'Goodluck!' Mari calls through the void as it closes quickly. Her voice fades into the background, and I start to hear other voices. They echo through my mind, filling my head with new thoughts.

A hazy memory floats through my head and I try to focus in on it.  

''He's just loves Elizabeth,' Adrien defends. 'Besides, he's so awesome.'

'That's the memory,' I whisper, still keeping my eyes closed. 

'Perfect,' Bunnix's voice also drifts away. I open my eyes, and for a second, blackness engulfs me before the room brightens. 

'Kinda reminds me of you, when you're Cat Noir,' I hear myself saying. 'And you have very similar voices.'

'Whatever, Meliodas is so much cooler,' Adrien says longingly.

I lean in to kiss him, just as a notification pops up on his phone.

'Oh shit, another Akumatization,' Adrien groans, lifting me up and placing me down beside the couch. 'Gotta go.' 

'Oh, no.' I say. 'This is when it happens.' 

'What-' 

'Trust me,' I say, diving under his bed. 

'Adrien?' Gabriel's voice says from the doorway. 'Aren't you supposed to be practicing piano right now?' 

'S-sorry father,' Adrien stammers, avoiding glancing at the bed. I shove my feet further under, holding my breath. If Gabriel realizes I'm here, it's over for me and my literal existence. 

'What is that ridiculous show you're watching?' Gabriel glares towards Adrien's TV. 'Turn it off this instant and get back to your piano.' 

Adrien hangs his head. 'Sorry father.' He gets up, sitting back down at the piano chair as Gabriel shuts the door. 

I let out a sigh of relief, crawling out from under the bed. 

'So you mind telling me what that was about?' Adrien asks, raising an eyebrow. I shush him. 

'Take me back home before you save Paris, kay?' 

...

'Oh my god, I can't believe that happened Y/n,' Cat Noir says after Ladybug's de-akumatized Oblivio. 

'Yeah,' I scratch the back of my head, unsure about what else to say. 

'So Bunnix came from the future to warn us?' Ladybug clarifies. I nod. 'I just don't understand what you changed this time around.' 

'What do you mean?' I frown. 

'Well, you changed something that affected our current timeline,' Ladybug says slowly. 'I'm not quite sure what though.' 

Hmmm, maybe the fact that if Gabriel didn't see me, he wouldn't have been able to put together the pieces that Cat Noir was Adrien. Without knowing this, his plan to kidnap me wouldn't have worked, because he wouldn't know that Cat Noir was his son. If he didn't know that, then he couldn't have admitted his true reason for wanting control over both Miraculous', to bring his wife back, which obviously would have made no sense to anyone other than Adrien. 

Of course I can't tell them any of this. I'm extremely hopeful that when Ladybug says 'Miraculous Ladybug', I'll forget all of this. It's better that I don't know who Hawkmoth is, and there's no way I can tell Adrien that his Dad is Hawkmoth now. 

'Uh, I'm not sure,' I say. 

'I'm not sure what to do with my Lucky Charm,' Ladybug admits. 'I didn't need it when fighting Oblivio.' 

She shows me the small dragon statue in her right hand and Cat Noir gasps. 

'Isn't there a dragon miraculous?' He asks. 

'Um, yes.' Ladybug looks confused. 'Why?' 

'You're supposed to give it to Y/n,' He says. 'I know that's what it's for.' 

'Are you certain?' Ladybug blinks. 'I mean, it kind of makes sense.' 

They both look at me.