I 55 I

'Juleka,' I whisper to her after class. 'Have you uh, noticed anything different about Luka in the last few weeks?' 

The bell has just rung and all the students are currently streaming out of classrooms to go who knows where. 

'He snuck out twice last week,' Juleka mumbles, untucking her purple hair from behind her ear. 'Mom yelled at him so much; she couldn't believe what had gotten into him.' 

I glance away quickly, to make sure no one's looking. 'Right, so he's been with Mari,' I say slowly. 

Her eyes widen and she stares at me. 'Are they-?' 

'Are who what?' Marinette asks suspiciously, walking up to us. Her purse hangs at her shoulder and a tiny red head pops her head out just slightly. 

'Ahhh! Akuma!' Chloe shouts from across the hallway. A tiny black butterfly is making it's way to a very dejected looking Kim. He doesn't notice it and it goes into a tiny bracelet in his hand. 

'We'd better go,' I say, dragging Mari away. 

'What was that all about?' Marinette crosses her arms, tapping her foot. 'I hope you weren't telling Juleka about Luka.' 

'Now is not the time Marinette!' Tikki squeaks. 

'Tikki, Spots on!' 

'Longg, bring the storm!' 

Both of us rush to the scene of the crime, where a newly formed Dark Cupid 2.0 is shooting everyone with his even more powerful than before magic arrows. I float above, surveying the situation before pulling my sword out of my belt. (Sorry, I think it's a sword but I'm not sure. At this point I'm just making up ryuko's powers.)

Ladybug blocks arrow after arrow as they pelt her from every direction. I glance up at Dark Cupid 2.0 , who smiles evily back at me and shoots an arrow directly at me. (Full counter! Jk, only meliodas fans will get that.) 

'Ladybug!' I yell, blocking the arrow with a flick of my sword. 'The akuma's in his bracelet!' 

Ladybug nods at me curtly, soaring above my head and hanging on to her yo-yo. 

'Well this looks like fun,' Cat Noir says, swinging in. His blonde hair flops all around partially covering his bright green eyes for a split second. 

'Shut up Kitty and help,' I say loudly.

(Kay so just to clarify, Cat Noir doesn't know that Ryuko is Y/n and Y/n doesn't know that Cat Noir is Adrien.) 

'Someone's feisty today,' He smirks, tipping his head and blocking an arrow quickly. 'Get into any mischief lately?' 

I roll my eyes. 'We need to stop the arrows,' I say. 'We can't get anywhere near him like this.' 

'Give me your miraculous!' Dark Cupid 2.0 shouts, glaring down at us. 

'Never!' I hiss. 'Wind dragon!' Using the power of wind, I fly at him, able to dodge all the arrows without a single bit of effort, I surround him with wind so he's unable to shoot any more arrows. 

Ladybug swings in, trying to grab the bracelet from his hand and pulling the other hand back with her yo-yo. I gasp, transforming back to my usual form. 

'Watch out Ryuko!' Cat Noir shouts a stray arrow narrowly misses my chest. He jumps in front of me, taking the shot and collapsing on the ground. 

'Cat Noir!' I rush to him as Ladybug breaks the bracelet. 

'I hate you Ryuko!' Cat Noir spits. 'Get off me!' 

He gets up, brushing dirt off him and stalking away. Ladybug captures the akuma, de-evilizing it before tying Cat Noir to the post with a single flick of the wrist. 

'Do your miraculous ladybug!' I say to Ladybug. 'That'll set him straight.' 

'It won't work.' (Just pretend...Kay?) Ladybug shakes her head. 'Unfortunately, my miraculous ladybug can't fix this kind of curse- thank god he didn't infect anyone else.' 

'Well what can?' I ask, though I think I already know the answer. 

Ladybug looks sheepish. 'A kiss.' 

'I'm not kissing him!' I complain. 'I have a boyfriend!' 

'If you don't do it, he'll be like this forever.' Ladybug points out. I tap my foot, annoyed, before leaning in. 

'Ugh, get away from me!' He hisses, trying to dodge. 

I place both hands on the sides of his face, quickly leaning in and kissing him. 

How gross.

(Lol don't you know that only true love's kiss actually works...no duh.)