Chapter 6

Chapter 6~

What’s the matter with this nonsense girl. I know she is hiding something for sure, and the way she is behaving with me, she is gonna regret it…watch out Jaden Pevenise…you have messed up with an evil….

Thought Tom as he walked up towards his dorm with raging eyes and a fit of anger pulsating in him.

I have already wasted much of time in you stupid Pevensie, I’ve got other things to focus on.

“Hey Tom, where have you been all this time, I was looking for you in all the classes, I really missed you, my Tom…..”, called out a shrill voice, it was Parkinson, who was always drooling over Tom Riddle just like the other Hogwarts girls.

Just a look of Tom’s masculine hot figure, just a glare from his cold dark eyes, his dark brown curls, the way he smirked, just a word from him was enough to kill the girls. But Tom didn’t even notice the swarm of girls behind him. He was too much focused in his evil intentions that he didn’t have any time for love and dating, also Tom knew that these girls were only behind his power, no one truly loved him.

Tom didn’t even answer to Parkinson, just gave her a nasty glare and moved on towards his dorm.

“Oh Tom, don’t look at me like that, it’s gonna kill me…..”, Parkinson said mockingly placing her hand on her heart.

Tom lied down on his bed after changing on a set of pyajamas.

“Malfoy, today I am not in the mood to perform the prefect duties, you go and have a look at the corridors”, said Tom in a tiring but cold voice.

“Yeah sure, but is there anything wrong Tom, I saw you with that Pevensie girl in the afternoon, is everything fine? If shes creating any trouble then I can handle it if you want” said Abraxas Malfoy.

“No, no need to ask any further questions”, growled Tom.

“Fine, my Lord”, replied Malfoy, he knew his Lord doesn’t like talking unnecessary stuff.

Tom picked up a book on Salazar Slytherin, his ancestor, he continued reading about the Chamber of secrets…..

Reliable historical sources tell us this much. But these honest facts have been obscured by the fanciful legend of the Chamber of Secrets. The story goes that Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in the castle, of which the other founders knew nothing. Slytherin, according to the legend, sealed the Chamber of Secrets so that none would be able to open it until his own true heir arrived at the school. The heir alone would be able to unseal the Chamber of Secrets, unleash the horror within, and use it to purge the school of all who were unworthy to study magic.

Of course that’s me, the heir of Salazar Slytherin……

Tom continued reading with a smirk on his face.

The Chamber of Secrets was created under the Dungeons of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry during Medieval times by Salazar Slytherin, who disagreed with the other Hogwarts founders on the merits of Blood Purity.

The Chamber of Secrets was home to an ancient Basilisk, which, according to legend, was intended to be used to purge the area of Muggle-born students. The Chamber was flanked with towering pillars that were entwined with carved wood, and the Statue of Slytherin was at the far end. The Basilisk resided within the mouth of Slytherin's Statue, which possibly symbolised Slytherin's ability to speak Parseltongue. Sometime before 1992, the chamber flooded.

“Ah…..that’s what I was looking for…a Basilik…now no one can stop me from erasing the existence of every muggle-born student. Only the purebloods will rule the world. I am just waiting for the correct time and the day when I will open the chamber of secrets…that day the countdown of the death of mudbloods will begin…that day will announce the dooms day for each and every mudblood and no one can stop me…” Tom gave an evil laugh, his words and his laugh echoed in the empty dorm.