Chapter 1

To

Ms. Jaden Potter,

I would like to meet you at my office, at 2 P.M. along with your brother, Ms. Granger, Mr. Weasley.

There's something important I need to discuss with you.

Yours truly,

Professor Dumbledore

(Headmaster Hogwarts)

"Harry, what do you think it's all about??...well this time we performed good in our NEWT'S. I don't know what's the matter. Don't tell me you have invited a new problem to you.", said Jaden, walking to and fro in the Gryffindor common room with the letter in her hand.

"Stop worrying dear, maybe there is something casual he needs to discuss.", answered Harry.

"Well its already 1:45, so I think we should get going to Headmasters office.", stood Hermione from the couch. "Ron Weasley will you please stop eating those chocolates and focus on this matter, we're getting late." Snapped Hermione looking towards Ron.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Headmaster's Office

"Good afternoon children, you're at time, great. I see Mr. Potter has got a good bonding with Ms. Granger.", smiled Dumbledore looking at Harry. "Well leave all jokes aside I need to discuss something very important, there's is a task or a mission you can say, which is going to be performed by Jaden."

All three of them turned their heads towards Jaden, perplexed.

"Well, Professor I know the Dark Lord is back, then according to the prophecy and all Harry should be the one to perform all the tasks, I can be the one just to help him and keep him secure." Said Jaden in a confused voice.

"Not this time Jaden, this time only you're the one who can help us defeat the Dark Lord and stop him from completing his evil intentions, I am giving you a chance Jaden to change the future of the wizarding world, to change the destiny of all the muggleborn wizards."

"I can't understand Professor, please be precise.",

"So Ms. Potter with the help of time turner you have to go 50 years back and stop Tom Riddle from making the Hocruxes, if you'll succeed so many innocent people will be saved from torture and death, the future will change."

"You mean to say sir, I can bring my parents back?", said Harry with a sparkle of hope in his eyes.

"No dear that's not possible, but you can save the rest of the wizarding world from falling in Voldemorts trap. Jaden go and have some words with your friends and get back in 15 minutes all prepared."

Jaden was still in a situation of confusion, excitement, scared, and shocked she didn't know that she could complete the task or not but Harry put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a slight nod with a smile.

Brave Jaden replied' "Yes, sir I'll be back fully prepared and I'm gonna complete the mission for sure".

Jaden went with the trio to the Great Hall for a quick lunch and bidding them good bye.

"Hey Jaden beware of the Dark Lord, be alert and have an eye on his cruel intentions, I know you're brave but take care of yourselves ill be missing you so much." Said Ron with a concerned look on his face.

Hermione pulled Jaden in a tight hug, "listen my bestie I'm gonna miss you like hell be prepared for every situation in advance and use your wits and intelligence to overpower him. We will be waiting for you here".

"Thanks Ron and Hermione Ill try for sure to keep your words upto your expectations, I'll be back soon but till then please take care of Harry".

Harry gave an assuring hug to her sister. "Little Jady , I will take care of myself I promise but you have to be alert my dear, don't risk yourselves for any cause I know you can do it but be safe you are the only family I am left with. I love you my dear sis."

A drop of tear rolled down from Jadens eye as she finally bid farewell to her brother. "Take care Harry, I love you too my brother." She kissed Harry's cheek and finally went.

"Im ready Professor, Let's do it,", Jaden came to Dumbledore with a bright face full of determination.

"I'm proud of you Ms. Potter now take the time turner and turn it 5 times, go ahead."

Jaden turned the time turner and splash..............................