Prologue

Prologue~

The night when Voldemort killed Lily and James Potter, there was someone else in the house except for little Harry. The twin sister of Harry, Jaden an infant was playing alone in the kitchen while Lily was making the little boy asleep in his room. As soon as Lily got killed and the curse on Harry got rebound, fatally injuring the Dark Lord, Remus Lupin reached at the spot and carried crying Jaden with him safely to his home. Both the sibling got detached from each other on that day for the next 11 years, Harry got away with his maternal aunt and Jaden with her Godfather Remus Lupin.

Everyone knows about the famous Harry Potter, the boy who lived but no one knows that there was one more power who was protecting Harry, his sister Jaden. As they were twins the connection between Jaden and Harry was so strong that it was impossible to kill either of them alone. So the curse rebounded.

The time when they both reached the age of 11 they got their letters from Hogwarts and that was the first time when they came to know about each others existence. As Jaden spent her childhood with Lupin she was already trained in magic, it wasn’t new to her, so practically Jaden was smarter then Harry, she could produce her patronus at the age of 10 which was a Lion and also unlike Harry Jaden was perfect at the art of Liggelimency and Occlumency.

Jaden was short heighted, curvy, pale, had chubby cheeks, black wavy waist length hairs and dark eyes. She got sorted into Gryffindor which was expected, she was brave and kind, intelligent and humble, possessed all qualities of a true Gryffindor. She was living her life in a most amazing way as any one could ever think of. Had great friends like Hermione and Luna, a caring Brother and a God father liker Remus she was satisfied with her life. But at the beginning of her sixth year in Hogwarts her destiny took a sharp turn when……

Hello friends, well this was the introduction to the story just to tell you all the background.. I hope you’re gonna love the story as it’s going to take an interesting turn..