Interlude 18+

"I missed you so much" he says as he raises my knee to plant a kiss on the very top of it. His lips trail down my inner thigh, slowly leaving butterfly soft kisses behind. I sit frozen, wondering at what he's told me. I look over at his laptop which is still open on the table, his ring light still leaving an eerie glow on the black out curtains. 12 million people watched him sit in front of those vibrantly colored drapes and talk, for an hour. It's something I can barely imagine. I have almost 90,000 followers now, a minuscule amount comparatively, but even when I go live I can't expect to see more than a few thousand watching, on a good day, when I have new designer clothing to showcase. My brow furrows as I think about what this experience must feel like.

He pulls his lips from my leg, very near my panties and he watches me, studying my reaction. He frowns, annoyed that I seem to not be paying attention. I become aware of the loss of sensation and I look down at him and recognize for the first time that he's bothered.

"Bae, it doesn't matter how many people I was talking to," he says as though he is reading my thoughts. "I've waited all night to be here with you." He lunges forward, rising quickly up my body to connect to my lips.

I lay back as his kiss forces me deeper into the pillowy duvet. I wrap both arms around his neck and pull him closer, kissing him back with a renewed sense of longing. My knees drop open farther, as his body nestles in between them. I feel the pressure of him right at the apex of my thighs, pressing into me, almost pushing through his clothing and the lace of my panties. His hands slide through my hair as he kisses a path down to my neck, tickling me with the sensation. I squirm under him and it makes him giggle to hear me. For the moment I forget everything else and I just focus on him, on the smell of his soft cologne and the touch of his long fingers, his warm mouth dragging across my skin and raising every hair on end.

"God I missed you too," I whisper in a gasp as his kisses trail down toward my breasts. He lifts his head, and looks up into my eyes, and he smiles softly, his eyes glistening as tears come to him. My brow furrows and I look at him confused, wondering what I've said to upset him. He begins to sit up and I follow him up, allowing him to sit next to me. He takes my hand and I watch him curiously.

"It means so much to me that you are here," he says, his voice catching in his throat. He looks down and suddenly I feel sad, wondering if I've somehow brought up something painful. I reach out and stroke his arm to soothe him as his fingers twirl around mine. "I'm not good on my own." I shake my head, unsure what he really means.

"But, you're always with other people, your band, your staff, even 12 million fans online," I offer. He looks up at me, a wounded expression.

"It's different. You're here with me, during the lonely times when it's just me in this room, and I know you gave up something to be here to be with me." The talk is getting much more serious than I expected when he woke me with kisses and I look down, unsure how to respond.

"What did I give up?" I ask cautiously, questioning what he could mean. He smiles up at me apologetically.

"You gave up your freedom, and being able to be you." He hangs his head low. I don't want him to think it's true and I shake my head again, understanding what he means but not wanting him to believe that. I climb up onto my knees to face him on the bed, I turn his face towards me so I can look directly in to his eyes.

"I haven't given up being myself. I know I can't travel with you, or be seen with you where others might see, or post anything, but when I'm here with you, none of that matters." I keep hold of his face, staring deep into his eyes, hoping he knows it's true. His look is pleading, almost begging me to go on. "Being with you, here, I don't need anything else." I watch his soft full lips slowly begin to smile as though the words have reached down inside him and warmed him from within. He leans closer to me, his hand sliding up into my hair as he pulls my face closer to meet his. He kisses me softly, gently, and he leans farther in, forcing me to move backwards on the bed.

His kiss seems more determined as he crawls towards me, and I allow him to lay me back down across the covers. His hands tug at his shirt, and I slide my hands under his collar to help him remove it. His bare chest pressing close to me gives off a heat that makes me feel dizzy. I reach down to unzip his pants, trying to push them open and he raises just enough to slide them down leaving him bare against the lace panties that I suddenly wish were already off. His fingers touch my navel lightly brushing over it, and sliding down to the fabric, slipping under it and taking hold of them by the hem. The feel of his fingertips, so close to my heat, but not touching me, builds the pressure and the longing inside me. I run my hands into his hair and hold his head as he kisses my neck, turning my head to receive his kiss and arching my back to get closer, to press my body against his, to feel connected again.

His finger hooks the hem of the panties and as I slide up further on the bed. He tugs just a little, pulling one side down and I raise my body up to allow him to pull them down, peeling them off my legs as his kisses on my neck begin to leave marks. He rises up and lays his body between my legs, both elbows resting next to my head as he hovers his lips an inch from mine. I lift my knees to slide my feet over his bare backside and he grins at me as he stares down into my eyes.

"Do you want this?" he asks, and I'm unsure what the real question is, but the desire inside me is so strong it's overwhelming my senses and I pant beneath him, straining to reach my head up to leave kisses on his jaw.

"More than I've ever wanted anything," I gasp, kissing his chin, and dragging my lips closer to his. He smiles and his knees slide up under my legs, pushing them back a little more, as I feel him press against my wet folds. He moves his hips just enough to change position and I feel pressure against my entrance.

His fingers run through my hair as it lays draped around my head and he continues to stare down at me as if he's waiting for something. He slowly pushes inside me, stretching me as my muscles grip him tightly. I whimper and try to focus on his eyes. He smiles at me with such a purposeful glint in his eye that I know he's loving every moment of making me lose all control. He pushes deep inside me, rocking my body back on the bed and my arms wrap around his shoulders, griping him tightly as I gasp. Each powerful thrust into me makes me gasp louder, as the feeling becomes more intense. I feel my nails dig into his skin as he snaps his hips forward in a building rhythm.

The surge of sensation coursing through my body feels like nothing I've ever felt and I cry out, sealing my eyes shut tightly as tears build. Each time he moves into me, I feel struck, every nerve ending in my body suddenly alive as if for the first time. He watches my face contort as I struggle to hold back. I bite my lip and I feel his breath against my lips, his mouth so close to me.

"Taehyung, it's so good, it feels so good." My voice shakes as I try to get the words out.

"Wait for me Bae," he warns and I know I have no chance of controlling this. I can't stop the mounting tide. I begin to cry out louder as the wave crashes down onto my body, tossing and turning me in its wake and I call his name. His movements, so focused and melodic suddenly switch, becoming more frenzied and chaotic as he pounds deeply into me, unable to hold back his climax. His body freezes, his head thrown back and every muscle stiffens as he fills me. I gasp, almost unable to catch my breath as I feel his movements slow. His face drops back down to hover over me. I force myself to open my eyes, releasing the tear to roll down my cheek, the chill of the air making me shudder.

"It's never felt that way before," I whisper, amazed and confused, my body still tingling. He grins, staring deeply into my eyes and smiling as if he's finally shared something he had been holding back.

"That's how it feels when you're in love."