Chapter Nineteen

Looking back, this is the saddest conversation me and y/n ever had. You might be confused as to why it's sad now, but you'll get it eventually.

"Hey y/n?" I called.
"Yes baby?" She responded, turning around to look at me.
"Can I talk to you about something?"
"Sure. You know you can talk to me about anything."
"Okay well, I know that it's your body, your choice. So don't think that I don't."
"Okay...?"
"I uh- I think I might want another baby."
"You do?"
"Yeah."
"That's crazy, I was just thinking the same thing a while ago."
"So... is that a yes?"
"Let's maybe give it a few months or so, then we can start trying again."
I got up and ran to her, giving her a huge hug and burying my head in the crook of her neck."
"I love you so much y/n."
"I love you too. Don't you think we should talk to Daphne? See what she thinks?"
"Oh uhm yeah definitely."
Me and y/n both go to Daphne's room and sit down on her bed, picking her up and setting her down in the middle of us.
"Daphne, me and mommy were talking earlier and we'd like to run an idea by you." I tell her.
"Okay!" Daphne says, smiling.
"Okay great, so we were thinking about having another baby. Not now, but in a little while."
"Another baby!"
"Uh huh."
"I wanna be a big sister!"
"I suppose that's a yes." Y/n says laughing.
"Baby! Baby! Baby! Baby!" Daphne cheers.

Little did we know...