Chapter Twelve

You would think that after we got married, things would be different between us. Not in a bad way, just more serious. But actually, it was the exact opposite for me and y/n.

"Pssstttt, y/n." I whispered, gently poking my sleeping wife's shoulder.
"Mm what." She says blankly.
"Let's go get slushies."
"Like... right now?"
"Yeah."
"It's like 2 in the fucking morning."
"So what?"
"So I'm trying to sleep."
"You can sleep later, now come on." I say, grabbing her hands and pulling her up and out of bed.
We didn't bother changing so we just went on our way in our pjs.

"I'm surprised the gas station is even open." Y/n says, walking down the sidewalk holding my hand.
"Well it's a gas station, they are kinda known for being open 24 hours y/n."
"Don't make fun of me I didn't know that!"
"I'll make fun of you all I want to."
"You're such a bitch sometimes Finn."
"But you love me."
"But I love you."

We soon arrived at the gas station...

"Wanna get blue and red ones and make our tongues purple like they do in moves?!" I say looking at y/n with a cheesy grin on my face.
"Only if I can have blue."
"Deal."

That night we ran around the streets of Vancouver like fucking morons, it was just like we were kids again. After we went in we watched a bunch of movies and ate half our weight in chips, I don't think we never actually went back to sleep that night. And in case you were wondering, we did in fact make our tongues purple.