Chapter Seven

This is it... senior year. The days when I thought the whole world was just going to end after I graduated. Turns out that's actually when my life had only just begun.

Y/n💛

Y/N

WHAT

COME OVER

FINN I CANT RIGHT NOW

WHY NOT

BECAUSE IM STUDYING

Oh you're studying??
If you come over we can "study"😏😏😏

Finn!
I seriously have to study

But I need youuuuu
I wanna cuddle
Please?
I need you
I need y/n
I'll help you study later

Promise?

Promise.

Fine
I'll be there in 10

LETS GO
BABY I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU BABY
DO YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU BABY?!
GOD BC I REALLY FUCKING LOVE YOU Y/N

FINN CALM THE FUCK DOWN
I LOVE YOU TOO
CHILL THE FUCK OUT

OKAY
I LOVE YOU

Ten minutes pass and I hear a tap on my window
"Y/n you know you could've just used the door right?" I ask, opening the window for her
"Well yeah but, this seemed like more fun." She says with a cheeky smile, climbing into my room and laying on my bed.
I walk over to the bed and lay next to her, holding her small body in my arms.
"I've missed you." 
"Finn we just saw each other yesterday."
"Yeah but I've missed this. I've missed your touch."
"Aww I've missed this too."
"I love you so much y/n."
"I love you too Finn. Where's all this coming from?"
"It's just... lately I can't stop thinking about loosing you, and it terrifies me."
"You're not gonna lose me Finn. I promise."
"But we're graduating in 5 months y/n. I'm scared that after that we're just gonna go our separate ways and forget about each other."
"Finn I swear I'm not going anywhere. I know we're young, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have a life and a family with you. I promise I'm not leaving your side."
"Really?" I ask, looking up at her.
"Really."
That's when I feel a pair of perfectly smooth lips on mine. Oh how I missed the sweet taste of my girlfriend.
"Do you wanna watch a movie?"
"I'd like that."
I let y/n choose the movie and we get comfortable. Halfway through the movie I look over to see her sleeping on my chest.
"I love you y/n." I say before kissing her head and quickly falling asleep with her.