Chapter 11: Stay...Please

Start from the beginning

Peter nodded, letting her go, "Of course."

Feeling bold, Y/N quickly placed a kiss on Peter's cheek, before rushing off to talk to her sister, leaving a flustered and blushing Peter behind.

"Wendy!" She called as she neared the girl.

Wendy turned to Y/N with a smile, "Yes, sister?"

Y/N hugged herself, rubbing the chills of the sea from her arms, "I-I needed to speak with you about something. Something very important."

Wendy furrowed her brows, nodding, "Of course, Y/N. What is it?"

"It's just that—well you see—" Y/N began to stutter, her hands flitting about wildly.

Wendy gently took her sister's hands, "Y/N, take a breath. I can't understand what you're saying."

The girl nodded, taking a deep breath before looking Wendy in the eyes, "I want to stay in Neverland."

Wendy froze for a moment, not sure if she heard her correctly, "Y-yo-you what?"

"You heard me. I want to stay in Neverland," Y/N repeated firmly, taking special care to make sure her voice didn't waver.

Y/N could see the surface of Wendy's eyes become glossy with tears as she spoke, "But-but what about mother, and father? And the boys?"

Y/N sighed, shaking her head as she looked to the floor, "It's not that I won't miss you. I just..." she paused, "I can't leave Peter."

Wendy's eyes widened at her sister's confession, before she smirked, "You have feelings for him, don't you?"

Y/N's brows shot up and she looked at Wendy in shock, "No, no, no, no, that's not it at all-"

"You don't have to lie to me, sister," Wendy interrupted, still smirking, "You've been head-over-heels for him since you laid eyes on him. Trust me, I know you better than anyone."

A bashful smile painted Y/N's lips as a soft blush bloomed on her cheeks, "I-I mean...maybe I do have feeling for him."

Wendy squealed, bouncing a little, "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!"

Y/N quickly covered Wendy's mouth, glancing around to make sure no one had heard her sister, "Shhhhhh!! Quiet down before all the boys hear you!"

Wendy giggled as she pulled her sister's hand off her mouth, "Ok, ok. But have you told him?"

Y/N rolled her eyes, "No, of course I haven't told him."

Wendy placed her hands on her hips, "Well, you should."

Y/N shook her head, cheeks still pink, "Let's get back to the matter at hand, sister."

Wendy smirked, but didn't push the matter further as her smile fell, "Are you really sure you want to stay, Y/N?"

Y/N sighed, before nodding, "Yes, Wendy. I really enjoy it here. I would miss you and the boys terribly, but I feel like I've really found a place where I belong."

A tear rolled down Wendy's cheek as she smiled ruefully, "We will all miss you greatly."

Y/N's eyes widened, "y-You mean...?"

Wendy nodded as she wiped her tears, "Yes, it's fine if you stay. Not like I could change your mind anyway."

A glowing grin burst out onto Y/N's face as she pulled her sister into a tight embrace, the other girl quickly returning the gesture just as tightly.

"Thank you, Wendy," Y/N whispered, but a few tears escaped her eyes at the thought of possibly never seeing her siblings or family again.

"I love you, sister," Wendy replied, just as softly.

"I love you too," Y/N smiled into her twin's shoulder.

The two girls pulled away from each other when Wendy spoke up, "You go tell Peter. I'll let the boys know."

Y/N nodded excitedly, racing off to tell the boy the good news, her sister chuckling sadly as she watched her run off.

She watched from a far as Y/N made wild hand gestures as she spoke to Peter, the boy's face lighting up as she continued. He swept her in a hug, making her laugh as he spun her around.

Peter placed her down, an arm still around her waist as he made his way to the wheel, "Man the capstan!"

The Lost Boys all gathered around a large wheel as the heard Peter's next order, "Hoist anchor!"

Cubby didn't start turning the wheel fast enough as the rest did, making him fall over as the rest ran over him.

"Pixie dust!" Peter shouted, and Tinkerbell saluted him before flying all around the ship, sprinkling the golden dust on every inch of the vessel, turning it a brilliant gold. 

As she landed on the tallest point of the ship, it began to rise out of the water, over the Indian camp, and out of Neverland.

A/N: Omgoodness, I can't believe the next chapter is the last one ;-; I'm gonna cry.