Chapter 11: Stay...Please

All the boys and Wendy climbed down from the crow's nest, cheering for Peter

"Hurray! Hurray for Captain Pan!" Peter, who was now dressed in Hook's coat and hat, walked down the stairs of the ship.

"Alright, ya swabs, aloft with ya! We're castin' off! Heave those halyards!" Peter demanded, pointing in the direction in which the work needed to be done.

Y/N, who was sitting cross-legged on a railing next to the wheel, giggled at Peter's new look. Wendy walked up to the bottom of the stairs.

"But...but, Peter... Oh, that is, Captain Pan," Wendy corrected herself, curtsying

"At your service, madam," Peter bowed to her, making the girl next to the wheel giggle once more.

"Could you tell me, sir, where we're sailing?" Wendy asked.

"To London, madam," Peter said, putting his hat back on his head.

Wendy smiled at Peter, before running off, shouting for her brothers.

Peter looked to Y/N who was fiddling with the hem of her nightgown, deep in thought.

"It's seems you appear to be troubled, Miss Y/N," Peter said, still using his pirate voice.

Y/N sighed, looking out to the ocean, "You would be correct, Captain Pan."

Peter furrowed his brows, taking the hat off of his head and flying to sit next to the girl, "What's wrong?"

Y/N turned her gaze to her brothers and sister, "I just," she sighed again before continuing, quieter this time, "I'm not sure if I really want to leave."

Peter's eyes widened, "Really?"

Y/N nodded, pulling her knees to her chest, "It's not that I don't want to stay with Wendy and the boys, I do. I just don't want..."

She turned to Peter, a single tear falling down her cheek, "I just don't want to leave you, Peter."

Peter wrapped his arms around Y/N as she continued to cry, resting his chin on top of her head.

"You don't have to leave," he whispered, so softly that Y/N almost didn't hear it.

Y/N pulled away, looking up at Peter, "W-what?"

Peter looked into Y/N's eyes, gently wiping the tears from her face, before moving his hand to cup her cheek, "If you wanted...you could stay here...with me."

Y/N nuzzled into Peter's palm, before looking at him with glossy eyes, "Would you want me to stay?"

Peter smiled at her, "Of course I would. I'd love for you to stay."

Y/N smiled at him as a few more tears fell from her eyes, Peter quickly brushing them away with his thumb, "I need to tell Wendy before I decide anything, though."