Chapter 1 The Jocks

It was a fine day. After the events of BFB and TPOT, the contestants were allowed to see each other again and be reunited. The eliminated contestants from EXIT were released from Four. Leafy and Firey were out sailing to find their Dream Island, but they would often stop by to visit and catch up on how everyone was doing.

Four, X, Purple Face, and Announcer were working with each other on what to do for the future with the show.

Teardrop was eventually found after disappearing for a few days. It turns out that the reason she was simply out helping the contestants from EXIT to escape. (As well as participating in TPOT.) What a friend!

But, there was another bit that was also going on. It was quite a reunion to put it mildly.

It was the reunion of Blocky to Pen, Eraser, and Snowball.

The gang was back.

It was so good to be back together again after competing on different teams, even on different shows, no less. But, what mattered was they were together again.

And they would never split apart again.

They were the Jocks, the gang, the group. Everyone knew that they were quite the friendship group. It was just who they were.

They were proud to have one another by their sides.

Truth be told, the strange foursome bonded together over their horrible pasts. Pen had abusive parents. Eraser had parents that manipulated him into doing things he never wanted but was forced to do. Blocky's parents abandoned him and was forced to fend for himself. Snowball, however, had the worst backstory of them all.

He was sold by his parents into Pen's family.

Pen and Snowball became fast friends and came up with a plan to escape. One night, they succeeded. Then, they came upon Blocky, who was struggling to survive on his own and took him in. They met Eraser later on as he ran away from home to escape from his own parents, and he happened to run into the trio, making them a quad group.

They been together with each other ever since.

That's who they were. The Jocks. Boys who banded together to escape their pasts and to move on together to the future.