IMPORTANT

I know you guys are probably tired of these author's notes, but I got some things to say.

So... I know it's been quite a few months since I've last even touched this fic. To tell you the truth, making the sequel had been a spontaneous idea that I — not regret, per se — but I should have given it more thought before diving in. In fact, I'd argue that I should never had made the sequel to begin with, but that wouldn't be a full truth.

I do not want to abandon the fic altogether, but I have to face the fact that it's just... not going anywhere anytime soon.

I don't know how many of you have read my fic Eagle's Flight, but if I do discontinue this, the following chapter(s) will look like that.

For those that do not know what I'm referring to, this is essentially it:

Instead of the traditional writing (i.e. what the past chapters look like), I will use bullet points to give a rough outline to the rest of the story. That way you get closure of some kind — knowing how it ends, where the characters end up, who lives or not, etc. etc.

And let's be real, I get closure from this decision as well.

Please keep in mind that

a) I had not made my decision just yet just yet. We'll just have to wait and see

and

b) I do not make this decision lightly — I despise the fact that I even had to do it once — but again, closure. I don't want to leave you in the dark completely.

Regardless what I do moving forward, I do hope this has been an exciting story and that you enjoyed it every step of the way.