Chapter 18.

Being with Aone felt so natural to Leia. The nerves she got beforehand were crazy, but as soon as she was with him she was filled with peace.

'My favourite is the mint chocolate!'

They were currently looking at the milkshake menu, Leia obviously knowing what she would get. Luckily the Café was currently quiet, but Aone still looked quite flustered by the situation.
She felt guilty for making him come here when he didn't seem comfortable.

'What type of chocolate do you like, Aone?'
She stood a little bit closer to him with a smile on her face, trying to make him feel less anxious.

She saw him take a deep, yet quick breath like he was preparing to speak.
'I like hazelnut chocolate'

She felt herself blush just by hearing him speak and smiled wider.
'They have a Nutella one! I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it's good!'

They ordered their milkshakes, Aone silently paying before Leia had the chance to get her purse out. She pouted in annoyance, which Aone found adorable.

'Is it good?'

They were heading back to the park, milkshakes in hand. Aone was walking closer to her now, before he would leave a noticeable gap.
While they walked in silence, he would look down at her, as she was tiny compared to him. He couldn't find one thing that he didn't find nice about her.
Her hair looked soft and shiny, he found her fashion sense unique and cute, whenever there was a gust of wind he could smell her perfume, and he would notice that she would get closer to him before falling back again.

'Yeah, it's good'

She hummed in response as she carried on slurping her milkshake. They finally reached the park, and the bench near the lake was free so she rushed towards it. He smiled at her childish actions.

He caught up with her, and sat on the bench next to her, but careful not to be too close.
She was watching the ducks in the lake quietly, and he was sat there trying to think of something to say. The whole time, it had been her who would speak. He loved listening to her, but he felt bad for not initiating the conversation.

'I listened to that band you told me about'

It nearly made her jump, hearing him speak. She turned to look at him, her heart thumping hard noticing the red tint to his ears and cheeks. Having someone listen to music you mentioned is always a lovely feeling.

'Yeah? What did you think!'
She now had her body turned to him, her attention on him and him only. It was strange, Aone had gotten attention from other people before but only regarding Volleyball. No one had ever been interested in him.
Sure, his teammates tried, but Aone felt like they didn't have much in common except for the sport.

'They're good. I understand what you mean by them feeling...sad'

She hummed again, loving listening to him. She noticed he found it hard to keep eye contact. Whenever he looked at her, she was already looking at him and he immediately turned away, like it was an instinct.
'Yeah, that's why I only really listen to them if I'm reading something sad or just feel sad in general'

There was a silence again, but it wasn't awkward or deafening. They both found that just being in each others company was comfortable and lovely enough.
It made them both think of different scenarios, sat together just reading manga in silence, or watching a movie together.

Thoughts like that made their hearts skip a beat and their cheeks turn red.

The wind picked up again, making some leaves fly by and Leia shiver again.
He had to work himself up to offer. His words getting stuck in the back of his throat before he finally uttered them out.

'D-Do you want my jumper?'

I'm pretty sure I just fell inlove. That's what Leia thought as she stared at the boy in shock and adoration. That question was something that she never would have thought would come out of his mouth.
Her heart beat so fast she thought she could pass out as she felt the heat rise to her cheeks, and she noticed the same happen to him.

Realising she was staring, she nodded her head quickly in response, too scared to speak as it would probably sound like another language.

Aone was happy she said yes, realising that if she declined then it would be extremely awkward. He felt giddy inside, like a kid who wins something at an arcade.

He leant forward, slowly taking off his blue sweatshirt that is definitely going to engulf Leia.
She nearly squeaked as she saw his defined abs as he slipped the sweatshirt off. She nearly forgot he was an athlete.

He gently passed it to her with a small smile on his face, and she took it in her small hands like it was something fragile.
She slipped it on, being slightly overwhelmed with how warm it was and how nice it smelled.

She stood up, giggling at how the sleeves fell far past her hands, and it reaching her mid thighs. The sight made Aone chuckle, though she didn't seem to hear it. She looked adorable.

It was a moment neither of them wanted to end.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・' ♡'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

this chapter was so cute to write eeeee
hope u guys like ittt :))
getting alot more fluff now and aone
coming out of his shell abit

on another note
i jus booked my third tattoo im
so excited even tho its gunna hurt like a
bitchhhh

lol hope ur all staying safe
<3

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・' ♡'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*