Chapter 13.

At first, the team didn't really pay much attention to Aone's change in behaviour. They thought his distraction was something related to volleyball, or school, so they brushed it off.
Now they were getting more curious.

As they were spread out again on the floor drinking from their water bottles, each of them slowly gazed towards Aone. He was sat to the side, which is normal, but he was tapping his fingers against his thigh. It was like he was tapping it to a beat of a song, but they have never known Aone to listen to music. They've never even seen him on his phone.

'Um, should we say something?'

'No, you idiot. Just leave him be'
Kogane hushed Obara without removing his gaze from their middle blocker who was staring straight ahead, like he was caught in a daydream.
This behaviour wasn't normal for him, but Koganegawa believed whatever was happening to Aone wouldn't interfere with their training. He wouldn't want to start something that wasn't needed. He knew the rest of the boys were just curious, he just didn't want to embarrass Aone.

Their coach signalled them to go back to training, so all boys got up and headed to the court. It took a few moments for Aone to register what was happening and he quickly got up and jogged after them, a confused look on his face as he realised he was the last one to get up.

The session went as it always did. Koganegawa was right as Aone played perfect as always. He had an itching to question him, but didn't know how. They did practice matches for a few more hours before they called it a day.
Some of the boys went straight to clearing up while some sat down to have a snack first.

'Hey, Aone'
Kogane walked over to Aone as he was packing his stuff away. He turned to look at him, and nodded in a response.
'I have a spare onigiri if you want some, I noticed you hadn't eaten'

Aone pondered for a few seconds before giving a tight smile, accepting the food. They both sat down on the bench and unwrapped the food in silence.

'So, um, you okay?'
Koganegawa hesitantly asked before biting into his onigiri.
Aone looked over at him with a slight confused look to his face, before nodding his head.
Kogane hummed as he watched Aone slowly start eating. He didn't want to push it, or make him uncomfortable by asking him more questions, so they continued to eat in silence.

'Well, I'll see you tomorrow I guess'
Both boys raised, ready to leave the gymnasium. Aone nodded, and bowed as a thank you for the food, and a goodbye. He chuckled to himself and bowed back, before making his way out.

Aone stood and thought to himself. Was there something wrong with him? They don't normally ask him questions, like if he's okay. Was he getting too distracted? He's aware that he's been daydreaming a bit. He never used to. He just can't stop thinking about Leia.

He sighed as he started walking home as well, feeling peaceful as he watched the sun slowly descend behind the buildings, painting the sky a pretty mixture of pink and purple. For the first time, he wanted to take a photo. He doesn't tend to take many photo's as he's hardly ever on his phone, but for some reason it was an automatic thing.

He stopped walking and took his bag off, getting his phone out. He opened up the camera, focusing it on the sky and after he was happy with the look, he snapped a shot.
He went onto his messages, clicking on Leia's name. He hesitated for a moment, as he thought how strange it was how it was almost a natural reaction, to share with her.

TaAone: