Christmas Special

Leia angrily ripped tape off the role as she struggled to wrap Aone's presents up. Why was wrapping something up in paper so difficult? She see's video's of people wrapping things up perfectly on TikTok and it looks fairly doable, however as soon as she tries to she get's covered in tape and rips all the paper by accident.

'Mum! I give up! I will jump out this window right now!"

'You are such a drama queen' She chuckled as she entered Leia's room.

'I'm your daughter' Leia mumbled in response as a smile tugged her lips.

It was Leia and Aone's first Christmas together and she wanted to make it special. However, it wasn't going too well.
She's happy with the gift she got him, she just can't wrap it up. It's impossible.

She's also baked Christmas tree shaped gingerbread cookies, that she already knows tastes amazing. She couldn't help herself, her mum couldn't either.
They have the fire lit, and everything was looking super cosy. She just had to wait for Aone to arrive.

'See, now just tape the corner there- yeah thats it. Not so hard is it'
She ruffled Leia's hair resulting in a light slap to her mums hand.

'Are you sure he'll like it?' She looked up anxiously at her mother's kind eyes, her childish side showing through as she suddenly doubted her choice of gift for her boyfriend.

'He'll love it, Lay. He's your boyfriend, you know him best'

She blushed but smiled at her mums words as she got up and walked out the living room.

'Promise me even if you don't like it, please just pretend at least?'

Aone chuckled at his girlfriend, finding her puppy dog eyes to be adorable. She could gift him a piece of coal and his heart would still explode with love.

One thing Aone has learned is that one of Leia's love languages is gift giving. It's mostly small things, her buying him a new water bottle after seeing how much he chews the cap due to anxiety, or buying his favourite chocolate all the time the minute she found out what it was.

It was always the smallest things that mattered the most because it proves how much she remembers and how much attention she pays to him.

'Stop looking at me like that and just open it'
She whined but her cheeks were red after seeing the adoration in his eyes.
Although they've been together for a few months, they are still both very new to each other and their feelings.

He opened the present carefully, opening it along where it was taped down, instead of tearing it open like most people do.

His heart skipped a beat when he got to the box. It was one of those LED Anime lamps, a Jujutsu Kaisen one, his favourite. It had Gojo at the back, with Megumi, Itadori, and Nobara in the front.

'It changes colours as well or you can keep it as one'

He looked over at her and all her anxieties left her as she saw his face. Red cheeks and sparkles in his eyes. He immediately leaned forward, engulfing her in his arms. It wasn't hard, she was tiny compared to him.

One thing Leia learned, was that one of Aone's love languages is touch. He's not good at showing his emotions verbally, but she's noticed small things he does. When they are together, they are always touching whether its by their shoulders as they are sat next to each other, or holding hands underneath the table when they eat together.
When she goes to his games, instead of holding hands, they stand there with their pinkies locked. She never quite understood why he started doing it, but she looks at it as him being anxious about his game, and her promising it will be okay.

When Leia is having a bad day, he can always tell. If its really bad, he'll sit next to her and rest his knee against hers. If she's okay for touch, he'll play with her hair or rub her forehead with his thumb.

It's small things like that that proves how much they really do love each other.

It was now Leia's turn to open her gift. He had wrapped it really well, she wondered if he had help with it like she did.
She couldn't guess what it was, she didn't need or want anything. She's extremely annoying to buy for as her mum always reminded her.
It just made her even more excited.

Unlike Aone, she did tear into the present like a wild animal, she heard the giggle Aone let slip as she did so.

Her mouth dropped as she finally got into it.

'You didnt!'
She squealed in happiness as she looked at her favourite crystal, Spirit Quartz.

^Incase you didnt know what spirit quartz looks like

^Incase you didnt know what spirit quartz looks like. its smaller than that one though because aone aint rich </3

'You remembered'

Of course he did, he could never forget. She has a crystal collection that is forever growing, but the one she has the most of is Spirit Quartz. He doesn't understand the full meaning of all the crystals she owns, but he finds them pretty to look at.

'Thank you thank you thank you!'

She then did the same thing, leaning forward and hugging him, though she practically threw herself at him, landing in his lap.
He wrapped his arms around her immediately and couldnt hide his smile as she giggled in happiness.

'You smell really nice by the way'
She giggled as she buried her face into his jumper.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・' ♡'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

im really sorry that this wasnt posted
on christmas! :(
i really tried my best but unfortunately
a lot of stuff happened and whenever i tried
to write my mind was just blank.
i hope you guys like this chapter though

certain stuff in this chapter will happen
canonically like their love languages
but obviously when we get to that
part it will be alot more in depth
and cute

anyway again sorry for the really slow
update and hope u guys enjoyed this chapter!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・' ♡'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*