Part three of twenty three

An: Hello everyone,I now the story may be over but the question is, is there going to part two of the Sundrop AU? Right now it's a 50/50 chance but I'm working on two different books so here the aftermath of the six months and maybe I'll make a part two or something.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Sundrop's pov

After we got back from vacation I decided to fidget with my tail since it said the tail contains something more than just a weapon.

I tried stabbed it but the screwdriver just broke. Whatever Bonnie made this out of its really strong. I examined the rail carefully to find some other way to open it. When I looked at the side I noticed that there was a small crack, looks like one of Moondrop's claws can fit in it. I changed my hand to his claws and it worked,the weapon popped open almost instantly and it had four USBs in it.

I went to the computer and placed it in which it worked still. What I saw first was plans one a another Pizza Plex opening somewhere near here along with replacing Freddy with Monty. Next one I saw was the code to kill the programming that Monty gave them. The next one was me before the daycare was shut down, apparently the reason was they thought I killed someone but Bonnie explained Monty did and tried to frame me for it. The next one had Glamrock Bonnie in it with me. Apparently he was the one who made me and his plans for giving me a brother called Moondrop. He faked that someone from another Pizzeria gave him to us and convinced the Manager to keep him especially since it was  in the best working condition and it was free. There was some footage of Bonnie trying to build Moondrop but it kept breaking and he gave up with it and that's when the footage sped up to shattered Bonnie making the what he calls it
"The Moondrop upgrade" he gave me a year ago or so.

After seeing all this I started questioning everything about the place. Who was the blob exactly supposed to be,is Monty really just controlled by something else,who was that we saw,is there more like it, is the new Pizza Plex just like the old one where people would get murdered. I had a lot running through my head,then I heard Moondrop.

"Sunny. You want to investigate the old building. Don't lie, it's clear as day. Maybe we can visit both of the buildings and maybe find some clues about it. But we need to either go alone or together."

"Maybe we can visit it later..."

We both talked about it until Vanessa saw me.

"Hi Sundrop,what are you looking at?" She looked at the computer screen while I accidentally knocked the other USBs off the table.

"Where'd you get this? And what are you doing? Let me see what this is about..." She plugged the USB into the computer and it showed a plan about opening another Pizza Plex.

"That... Is this true? Did the owner sell the company to someone else?"

"I don't know I just looked at them so I can't know for sure!"

She looked it up and it's true,after the whole incident that happened the company went into a deep dept and they sold there whole company to someone else and they have a new Pizza Plex built with the same animatronics but they haven't got the blueprint for Sundrop yet so they're sueing them since they bought the whole company.

"Well they is one around here and they're sueing the old company because they don't have your blueprints. Maybe we can visit it and see what they have?"

"Maybe... But what if they have the same thing going on there like at the old one. Freddy told me about the killing spree that happened there. What if they think you have the blueprints of me?"

"Don't worry Sunny, I'll make sure they'll never take you away from us." And MM walked into the room.

"Hi MM how's the search for DJ MM?"

"I don't think he's alive still... No matter how hard I try to get a signal this headset doesn't work. For the love of God, someone answer me!!!" He screamed into he headset to which no one replied for a few seconds until we heard a voice.

"Shut up!! Just shut up!! I'm trying to let go of what I done in the past, besides who are you?"

"What? Who's this? Do you know someone named DJ MM?"

The person didn't sound like a human it was more like a voice box on the other side

"Wait... Are you DJ's little bro he always talks about? Yeah I know him, he got her three months ago but I can't see how he looks like since I'm just in a crate most of my life plus I'm blind."

"Are you Roxanne? And I'm MM."

The animatronic paused for a moment then bursted out laughing.

"Roxanne? The funny animal that gives herself complaints? No I really don't know what I am, thought I heard people saying I look like a flower but I don't know what a flower is."

"Ohhhh... Are you a ripoff of Sundrop?"

"Who's Sundrop? Is he the thing in the sky? What is the sky anyways? And what's a ripoff?"

"Nevermind and why are you in a crate anyways?"

"Oh they... Thought I wasn't worth the price later after I was built. But before they put me in here and took my eyes I saw where I was. And that's how I know who DJ MM is. In fact when they looking in the sink hole he crawled right out and scared everyone but he was pretty friendly to everyone so they brought him here."

This shocked everyone,a new Pizza Plex that was built that had almost the exactly same animatronics that could possible have the same personality as the old ones. Then MM asked them a question.

"Hey do you hear anything at night? Like screaming,footsteps or something?"

"Well before they took my eyes I saw a animatronic that looked a lot like a bunny,they were white,had blue ribbons on them and had huge red eyes. I think she was my replacement since it fit the band better. One night I got out of my room and saw that bunny dragging a dead body,I think it was the Manager and a employee was trying to power her off. When I was going to help them,the bunny held the employees by the throat and banged his head on the ground multiple times then continued to drag the bodies away. I said nothing to keep myself safe but that's when she took over and replaced me."

We were all speechless. The killing spree hasn't ended,we thought we stopped her. If she was killing anything that came around the game hasn't been fully destroyed, maybe the coding is hidden away or something is taking control. We knew we had to stop her but at what cost. If we're caught they take us all.

We don't know what to do now,we want to help so badly but it's a choice Sundrop and Moon have to make.
------------------------------------------------------------------
An: Hello nice to see your reading this. Now  this is a idea I had for a part two,only the beginning is canon,the other parts are what could be canon soon but I just have to work out the plotline more and I'll probably change this really soon so bye I guess.