Chapter 1

An: Nothing today enjoy the chapter
--------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing has changed since that day...Monty, Chica and Roxanne always find a way to hurt me either physically,mentally and even emotionally mostly at night though so I'm safe during the day unless there are a little bit of kids then it's double for me"Sundrop said while remembering what happened that day.

"I don't know what to do anymore... Everytime I try to stop them I always get hurt even I'm not that popular anymore!!At least Bonnie gives me new upgrades every now and then."Sundrop said while touching the moon crescent on him.

"The one thing he said was to keep that light's on around kids,so I did.I started having a phobia for the dark and this worried the staff so now I'm kept in here all the time."

Just then he saw a brown haired kid with a blue shirt slide in the daycare's ball pit.

"What's he doing up this late!?"Sundrop thought before he jumped in the ball pit.

The second the kid saw the animatronic jump in he was already trying to get out of the ball pit with the slide but failed when Sundrop picked him up.

"Hello kid!!!Nice to see ya!!What are you doing up this late!!Are we having a slumber party!!!Where are all your friends!!"Sundrop shouted while picking up the kid and placing him in a safe spot of the daycare.

"What's your name kid!?"

"I'm... Gregory-"

Before Gregory can finish he was scooped up in a hug from Sundrop.

"Well then what do you want to do?!We got glitter glue!Googly eyes!!All the art supplies you want kid!!"Sundrop shouted.

"Well I wish I can do that right now but I'm being chased by Monty-"Gregory was cut off by Sundrop frozen look.

"Are you okay?"

"Gregory listen to me.You have to get out NOW!!"Sundrop shouted.

"But why?!"Gregory shouted

""It's no longer safe here,if them three come both of us are dead"Sundrop said while carrying Gregory to the exit of the daycare.

"Wait!! There's something I need!!"Gregory yelled while trying to break out of his grip.

Then Sundrop placed Gregory on the ground outside of the daycare and told him to hide but he didn't listen and decided to eardrop instead.

That's when Monty,Chica and Roxanne came in the daycare looking for Sundrop and Gregory.

------------------------------------
An:Ooo cliffhanger okay bye

Also y'all want me to do a Sundrop/Moondrop x reader book or no