Chapter three

An:Omg I'm in the top 80 backstory storys thank ya so much!!! Here's the new chapter!Take care!!
---------------------------------------
Moondrop pov

"I've never felt so powerful before,now before I get to decide to ripe you apart like you did to my friend I think you should...GET OUT!"Moondrop Yelled while dragging his claws on Monty face that was painted with fear.

Moondrop got off of Monty and before Monty could get up Moondrop threw him out the daycare and banned him before closing the doors and staring at Gregory.

Gregory Pov

"Sundrop?"I questioned while being stared at.

Before I could react Moondrop scooped me of the ground.

"First off kid,you broke the one rule we have here but I can't blame you.Two my name's Moondrop.And three I thank you for saving us."Moondrop said at me.

"What do you mean,saving us?"I questioned more.

"To say this in a easy way,when you turned off the lights that triggered my activation code along with my abilities. Which means Sundrop comes out when the lights are on while I stay asleep within him until the lights turn off."Moondrop explained.

"Anyways it's past your bedtime but you helped Sundrop so I won't hurt you.Just turn the lights back on kid."Moondrop said while waiting for me to turn the lights back on.

"Okay"I said while walking to turn on the lights to release Sundrop back.

As soon as I turned the lights back on Sundrop appeared.

Sundrop POV

As soon as Gregory turned the lights back on I woke up from that nap I guess?

"Gregory!!Are you okay?!"Sundrop yelled concerned while picking up Gregory to make sure he's okay.

"I'm fine Sundrop!But please put me down!"Gregory yelled while trying to wiggle out of Sundrop's grip.

"Oh sorry Kid!"Sundrop said while putting him down."Kid maybe you should stay here until someone comes and gets you.Maybe I can call Vanessa!"

"No don't!!"Gregory shouted.

"Listen Sundrop,I don't think you can trust Vanessa something off with her behavior and she is the one that is controlling the other Glamrocks. The only one who isn't controlled is Freddy-"Before another word could escape from Gregory's month,Sundrop inturupted with "Freddy!!Is he okay?!"Sundrop shouted even more concerned now.

"He's fine in fact I'll call him over he right now!!"Gregory said while typing something on his watch.A few seconds later loud foot steps can be heard outside the daycare. Sundrop opened the door to see his old friend,Freddy waiting outside.

"Sundrop?-"Freddy said before being hugged by him.

"I thought you were controlled as well!!I thought you were hurt.!!"Sundrop said while crying.

"Sundrop I'm okay and that's what matters.But now we have to help Gregory get out of the Pizza Plex before he gets hurt."Freddy replied while looking around for Gregory.

"Freddy?Sundrop?Are you okay?We have to get going now."Gregory said while walking out the daycare.

"Okay but we have to hurry the power for the lights getting cut off at the end of every hour to the recharge station."Freddy said while opening his stomach hatch and letting Gregory hide in there.

"Okay let's go then friend."Sundrop continued."I want to help you and Gregory.After all I have to make up for all those times you saved me from the other Glamrocks."

"Sundrop.I wish you can come but it's dangerous without anything to fight with. I'm sorry but stay at the daycare until we come back."Freddy replied nervously waiting for a response.

"No... I'm done getting bullied around,I want my revenge from each one of them!!"Sundrop yelled at for being called weak."I can fight now,I done hiding in the shadows.Even the kid saw me take on Monty head to head."

"Well if you can fight them just come along but if you get hurt go back to the daycare."Freddy replied before the lights went out.

That's when the three started to look for a changing station when Freddy heard the screams of Sundrop in pain

"Sundrop!!Are you okay?!"Freddy said into the darkness.No one replied until Freddy saw a figure in the dark.

"So this is to that Freddy Fazbear guy he was talking about.Nice to meet you."The figure said before showing itself.

"Sundrop...?"Freddy said before approaching the figure.

---------------------------------------
An:Sorry for the late chapter I was really busy so I couldn't start this one until now, I'll try to get the next one out soon.