Chapter eighteen

An: Hi everyone how are you doing? I'm doing great here beside the snow we had earlier!! Sorry for the long wait there the next chapter!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Moondrop pov

After we left the repair center we went to the atuirm again to find Roxy's raceway so I decided to explore where Freddy was at early to see if I missed anything.

Mostly what I saw were just a lot of orange barriers blocking my way but I did find the fence to the entrance of Fazer blaster. When I exited out of there I saw Freddy walking over to me.

"Hey Freddy,I think I found the entrance to Roxy's raceway but I need you help since my claws are damaged" I said holding up my claws for him to see.

"All right then,lead the way!" He said while I started walking towards the fence then he slashed the fence breaking it instantly which kinda scared me.

After he broke that we entered a small room with a giant trophy and the entrance to Roxy's raceway.

"Okay Gregory, we are here where you wanted to be." Freddy said while Gregory climbed out of his stomach hatch.

"Okay Moondrop. Let's find what we're looking for." And the both of his entered and a announcement came on.

"Hey I'm Roxanne wolf. If your looking for a high speed motor mayhem, Roxy's raceway is the place to be. Sign up today and be a winner! Nobody likes a loser..."

"Honestly I kinda feel bad for her but it's not my fault she has low self-esteem." "Maybe she wouldn't be like this if Monty hasn't changed their programing. Sundrop told me while we're talking that after what Monty done,it affected them all of them except Freddy, Chica with a eating disorder,Roxanne with low self-esteem and even himself with anger issues." "How'd you know that?"

"Well I heard Chica arguing with someone while making pizza, they said some like I never wanted to hurt Sundrop! Then I heard a loud screech from her. She also said that she doesn't follow anyone elses orders except Monty's." "That might be true and we also heard Roxanne talking to someone as well but it could be herself. Maybe if we could find out a way to change their programing,we could free them." "I don't know if we can. Monty probably has something that keeps them under his control,hidden away from us. It's also possible that he made it to hurt a certain person or animatronic... Since they don't attack anyone else but us."

We walked around the raceway to the bottom half where it had a restricted area but Gregory decided to go check it out but when we opened the door a single duffel bag sat there in the dark so went to grab it while Gregory stayed to watch. When I grabbed the duffel bag a piece of paper fell out of it as well as a sticky note. "Today,we broke through the foundation and found what appears to be a old elevator shaft. Someone must know about this,right? There's something down there pulling power. I'm taking a team down in the morning to check it out." That one was kinda eerie but when I read the sticky note it said:" Monty is not who you think, sent help--" The rest is torn off.

After I got that I went back to Gregory and gave him the notes. "Maybe someone wrote this because Monty injured them? Or maybe they're trying to frame him." Gregory said after examining the sticker note. "We'll check up on that later,now we have to find Roxanne's weakness." "Wait what?" "I thought you said you wanted to upgrade Freddy? We might as well try." He walked away until he came across a driver assistant sign.

When Gregory walked over and tried to get a closer look, one of the dismantle driver assistants popped out and scared him. "Gaahhh!!" He jumped back at the sight. "Who do you think did this?" "I don't know but we might as well take the head." He picked the head up and put it in his bag and they went back to the main part of Roxy's raceway and to the other half where it was much more crowded with junk but what caught Gregory's attention was a go cart. "WOW!! Look at this Moondrop!!" He said examining the cart until his Fazwatch came on. "Gregory, I do not think that your tall enough to operate it by yourself. Maybe you have to repair the driver assistant head?" "Hey!! Stop short shaming me!! Also I got the head,so where do repair it at? The repair center?"

"Gregory, one I'm not short shaming you so don't take it like that. Two it can be repaired at the giant arcade but you need a dance pass to get there, luckily since I go there also all the time with Sundrop I have one so come back here and I'll take you there!" Freddy said before powering off. "Well it looks like Freddy did some of the work for us,now let's head back and repair it." "Moondrop,as much as I like you, that was a horrible pun. Let's just forget that and got there." After he said that he was speed walking away back to the atuirm.

After we got there, Freddy gave us the dance pass and we went to the elevator that was going to take us until."Gregory, I cannot travel to the arcade at the moment,it might have to do with the performance from last night. But whenever I step one foot there I lose control of myself. I don't know why. But if you see the DJ say hi to him, he's such a nice fellow." After he said that we went to the arcade where the DJ stayed at.

"So this is where my installment was. I got to admit,this place is huge. Maybe the dj is DJ MM?" "Who's that?" "One of Freddy and Sundrop's friends. I don't know how he look likes but make all the holes in the wall are for him?" "If that's true then he must be huge!!" "Oh my god!! Shut up!! I'm trying to sleep here!!!" We were inturupted by someone so we walked around the corner and saw him. To be honest he was huge, he could possibly hold Freddy in one of his size hands while jamming out. "Monty,I swear to God if it's you in here I'll do what I did last year,curl stomp you." DJ MM said while rolling over in his sleep.

"Gregory wait here for a moment,I got an idea." I said while climbing into the stage and said "It's past your bedtime,you must be punished." "Aaah!! Nightmares!!!" He said springing up from his slumber and looked at me.
"Who are you? Are you a secret sibling of Sundrop?!? Cool!! Can I call him over here!!" He picked me up with one hand while the others held him up.