Jensen's face twist with fury, but my face and expression remain blank. But I'm startle when he suddenly laugh, loudly.

"Don't be such an ass Louis, everything is just starting. Why don't we talk like old pals, eh? Before your beloved mate arrive here.., hmm."

"What did you just say, you bastard!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Keanu, Liam, Josh, Toni and the other pack members are busy fighting again. It stop before, when Louis go in rampage but now, their enemies are eager to fight with them again.

'Are you alright, Toni?' Josh ask his mate through their link. He trust Toni but he can't stop to worry for his safety.

Toni upon hearing Josh words in his head, chuckle internally. But a brown werewolf suddenly appear out of nowhere ready to tackle him. He dodged swiftly into his right, then jump speedily behind the werewolf. With a swift motion he stab it on the back, the werewolf howl in pain and thrash around. Toni grab the Wolf's fur and push the short sword deeper into its flesh. The werewolf thrash and howl, but after a while it stop moving and drop into the ground..dead.

Toni jump down and walk towards his mate with a smug grin. "I may not be the best fighter in our group, but I can still fight. You don't have to worry about me Josh."

Josh whine and lick his mate's face before nuzzling his snout into Toni's shoulder. 'But I still worry..' Josh murmur to their link, while Toni throw his arms into his mate's neck and hold him lovingly.

Its a sight to see. A wolf much bigger and taller than Toni whining and licking his neck tenderly while they are in the middle of intense battlefield. Without care to the world.

"You know guys, its cute to look at and all but I think they don't think so." Keanu exclaim, with a sigh.

Toni and Josh looked around them, and saw the werewolves faces twist in disgust while they start growling and stalk towards them.

"Uh huh, is it just me or my hallucinations but it seems they are growing in number.."

"Hmm, you're right. What a hassle?" Keanu sighed.

Toni giggles and pat his mate's back calming him down, while he look at the werewolves coming nearer.

"Don't worry Keanu, if they have a lot of ally then we have our own too.." Toni mutter with a grin, which turn into smirk when they heard multiple of gun shots followed by painful howls and cries. "And it seems that they are already here."

Josh, Liam, Keanu and the other members of the Crimson Fang Pack gape their mouth when all of a sudden a group of heavy armored men came in the middle of the forest and start shooting their enemies.

"But..w-wait..how they knew who to shoot? Those are humans and werewolves look the same into the humans eye, right?" Josh suddenly asked on his human form. But shocked when he saw his body already change into human. "Eh, what the hell? How?"

"Because, darling the members in your pack are already in their human form..like you.., hmm." Toni states, but his voice broke when his eyes wonder down to Josh body.

Josh chuckle when he saw Toni's flustered face, "Don't look at me like that baby..if you do not want to be taken in front of these people."

Toni's eyes widen, and the tint on his cheeks darken. "Stupid pervert!" He murmur bashfully, and avoid Josh intense gaze.

"Toni..look at me.." He murmur huskily, and grab Toni's slender waist.

"Hey, stop flirting there and help us!" A familiar voice called. Toni and Josh snap their head towards the voice. Though they have different expressions in their faces. Josh is surprised and shocked. Who would not, anyway? He knew the man is already dead, then he suddenly appear, and here in all places.

But Toni has a relieve face, while he look at the man standing on the back of the dead werewolf, looking amusely at them.

"Alpha.."

"Boss!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Masha

"Since when you become such a wimp. I do not remember raising you as such, Masha." The man exclaimed.

His words didn't register on my hazy mind, while I gape at him. I study the face of the man standing before me. I'm still shocked because I can't believe that I'm going to see him ever again. Tears start to fall from my eyes as I slowly stand and hobble towards him.

"Father..." I croaked.

The man's stoic face broke into concern as he watched me with worried eyes. "Oh, Masha.."

I almost stumble on my feet but still continue walking. When I arrived in front of him, I gasp in surprise when father suddenly pull me into his chest.

"Don't worry, Masha.. Everything is going to be fine now."

I grip his shirt tightly and let the tears soaked his clothes as I continue bawling my eyes out. But I suddenly pull away, when I remembered something.

"The others father.. Mikee..Lee..Shanna.. Even Kia, Jess and Darrel.."

My voice is shaking while I look at the man who raised me all my life. The thudding in my chest can be heard when a defeaning silence envelope us while father look at my face intensely.

"Eh, it hurts to know that you didn't believe us Mash." Someone said.

"Yeah..how disappointing.."

I snap my body behind me. My jaw drop when I saw Mikee, Lee, Shanna sitting down on the scattered boulder that came from the destroyed wall in front of us.

"So true.." A weak voice murmur not far on my right.

I whip my head towards it, and suddenly run over when I saw Kia, who is full of scratches and bruises and being held by Jess and Darrel.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worriedly.

Kia scoff on my face and look at me baffled. "You're seriously asking me that?! Can't you see how I look? Do I look okay to you??"

I blushed and drop my hands, "Umm.. I .."

"Geez.." Kia roll her eyes and smirk.

A smile broke into my lips when I look at them. Surprisingly, I feel calm. Now that they are here, and also my father I'm reassured that everything will be back to normal again.

But I'm still worried about Lo. I just hope that he's okay too..

----------------------------------------------------------------

Louis

I'm panting heavily, and groaning painfully. Looking at Jensen, I can't help but smirk evily when I saw the other werewolves with him are already dead, scattered on the grassy ground. Their limbs are torn from their body, while bloods flows from their open wounds.

But Jensen is still standing, and looking down to me. Malice is swirling around his dark eyes, while an evil smirk plastered on his lips.

All of a sudden, pain shoot within me. I double over and starts coughing blood. After a while I snap my head at him, and snarl. "W-what did you do?"

Jensen's smile widen. "You're really something, Louis. I can't believe that it takes an hour before the wolfsbane finally kick in."

"Wolfsbane?" I croaked, shakily but anger surge within me when I saw him looking at me with amusement. "You, bastard!"

I stand and run over him, but my body can't take the pain as I fall on the ground writhing with pain.

"Do you think I care what you think about me. There's nothing more important to me but to kill you, Louis."

I slump down, still wheezing from pain while I felt Jensen walking nearer. The pain is excruciating, tearing my body inside and out.

"Finally.. My wish will finally come true." Jensen mutter as he stop in front of me. "Goodbye, Louis.."

___________________________