Sh:- Mummy Ji! Bass Bohot Ho gaya! Kitni Andhi Banogi Aapne Bete ke Pyaar mein! Huh? Aapko Pata hain Aapne Maanvi pe jitna Mental Torture kiya hain na usse Agar Kal woh Police Station jayegi toh Aapko Kam se kam ek saal ki Jail hogi!

Adhiraj stood up and went towards Manvi, clutching her hair he made her stood up. While hearing Maanvi's scream, Shehnaaz looked at them and dashed towards them. Pushing away Adhiraj and again rewarded him with a tight slap across his cheek. This time, it infuriated Adhiraj.

Adh:- BHAABHI! Haddh mein....

Sid:- OYEEE!

Sidharth roared and was about to say Adhiraj Something when Adhiraj was again interrupted with a Hard Slap again.

Sh:- AWAAZ NICHE RAKHO ADHIRAAJ HUMARE SAAMNE! Warna Hum Umar se Chote Ho sakte hain Aapse lekin Audein aur Rishte mein Bohot Bade hain! Agar Ek aur Lafz bhi Nikala na Ek thappad se Muh Toddh denge Tumhara!

She roared and hold his collar, jerking him.

Sh:- Bohot Ghamand hain na Tujhmein? Bohot Ghamand hain na? Mukhiya ke Chotte Bhai hone ka? Aaj Isi Ghamand aur Guroor ko Todhungi Main! Rukh tu! Ladkiyo Ko Pair ki Jooti Samajhta hain na! Aaj Usi Jooti se Tujhe Marwaungi! Aur Sirf Jooti nahi! Jiss Jiss Cheezon se tune Maanvi ko Maara hain Un sab Cheezon se!

She said gnashing her teeth, clenching her jaws. Sidharth smirked on seeing that ultimate lion of his wife was. Just then, She roared making Everyone's breath hitched.

Sh:-Kaha Ho Sab?? Aandar Aao! 

She said making Twenty to thirty women entering the Haveli. Adhiraj gulp the lump in his throat, knowing what was coming to his way.

Sid:- MAARO ISSE! YEH MUKHIYA AUR MUKHIYAIN KA HUKAM HAIN!

He roared making Shehnaaz smirk. All the ladies started pulling out their sandles and started hitting him when Adhiraj screamed,

Adh:- Aaahhh!

Hearing him, He was continuosly being splatted making her wince and scream on every splat. Asha ji came running and was about to slap Shehnaaz when Sidharth came and backed her off. He too was furious now,

Sid:- Mumma! Bhool Mat Jaiye! biwi hain Meri woh! Aapne Jazbaaton ko Kaabu mein Rakhiye!

He shouted on the top of his voice. While Shehnaaz who too was now way too Furious. She just looked at her mother-in-law and said in a calm eerie tone,

Sh:- Mummy Ji! Bass Mujhse Aur Badtameezie kataye Mat Kijiye! Hum Agar Dil mein Aapke liye Jagah Bana sakte hain na! Agar Hum Aapko Apni Maa jaisa Treat kar sakte hain toh Hum Aapko Apni Saas Jaise Treatment bhi De sakte hain!

Saying, She dragged Adhiraj and called Maanvi,

Sh:- Maanvi! Iss Haivaan ko Tab tak Maaro Jab tak Tumhare Andar ki Aag Shaant na Ho jaaye! Aur Isne Tumhe Cigarette Chubhaye the na! Tum bhi Ise Wohi Chubhaogi! barabari Sab jagah pe hogi abse

She said and immediately lightened up a cigarette while Sidharth was looking at them folding his arms when his mother screamed,

Ash:- Bahu! Tum joh kar rahi ho! Maha Bhayankar hain yeh! Biwi ke Pallu se Band Chuke ho tum Sidhaaarth! Apne hi Biwi se Kyu Pitwa rahe hain aap Aapni Bhai ko!

Sid:- Mumma! Yeh Jo Kar rahi hain Hain Sahi hain! Aur Iska Matlab agar yeh Hain ki Pallu se Baand chuke hain Toh Yehi Sahi!

He too screamed with equal volume. She smirked admist of tears, it was a smirk of satisfaction to get the support of her husband. While Manvi Slapped her husband, bashed her Husband till he bleeds just like he did to her. The Pain of Losing her each child, the anger of losing her each child was getting on his nerves. She was hitting him with a iron rod. Atlast, she pierced the tip of the burning cigarette making her scream.

After few hours, when Maanvi vented out all her anger. She thumped down dropping the iron rod on the ground. Sobbing and crying While he was lying their being half dead. Shehnaaz who was clutching Sidharth's bicep saw that scene without any fear.

Sh:- IKK CHEEZ KAAN KHOL KE SUNKE RAKHO SAB! YAHA KE MUKHIYA SIDHARTH VERMA HAIN AUR MUKHIYAIN HUM! TOH YAHA ANYAAY KA KOI STHAAN NAHI HAIN!

She roared while all the presented Villagers shook with fear hearing her roar.  That's when, She shrugged and moved towards her room when her mother-in-law grasped her wrist,

Ash:- Yeh Kyu Kiya Bahu? Itnaa Krurta?

She asked not able to figure out the demonic Avatar of her eldest Daughter-in-law.

Sh:- Mummy ji! Yeh Humko Karni nahi Padhti! Agar Aap Aapne Bete ko Sahi waqt pe Sahi Seekh dete! Agar Aapke Bete ko Aurton ka Lihaaz aur Samman karna Sikhate!

She said in a low yet authoritative tone, making her clench her jaws.

Ash:- Toh Ab Humein Tumse Sikhna Padega ki Kaise Bacche Paalne Chahiye?

Asha ji said when Shehnaaz chuckled and looked at her mother-in-law.

Sh:- Agar Aapko Yeh Samajh mein Aata hain toh Yehi Theek! Mummy ji!Aur haan! Aindaa, Maanvi pe Haath uthaane se Pehele Yeh Haadsaa Humesha Yaad Rakhiyega!

Saying, she shrugged her pallu and went upstairs. Giving a last glare to her mother-in-law.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER