Sh:- Sidharth Please! Calm down! Iski Sazah Koi aur nahi Balki Ek Aurat hi Tay karegi! Isne Aurton ko Apni biwi ko Pairon ki Jhutti Samjha hain! Manvi ko maara hain balki Yehi nahi Kahi Saari Ladkiyo ki zindagi kharab ki hain gaon mein, Shaadi se Pehele bhi aur Baad bhi!

Sidharth frowned and looked at Shehnaaz who looked at Deepti. Just then, Deepti showed one picture of Adhiraj talking and paying some cash to the girl. Manvi's eyes got blurred seeing tbe picture of the girl along with Adhiraj.

Sid:- Jaan! Tune Yeh sab mujhe Bataya kyu nahi? Aur tujhe Kaise Pata Chala ki .....

He asked her when she looked at Deepti, who nodded her head affirming her,

Sh:- Deepti! Tumhe Yaad hain Gareema! Woh humari Ek friend thi woh na Jodhpur aayi thi! Aapne Husband ke saath toh uske saath meri Abhi bhi acchi khaasi Contact hain toh jab usne Apne Whatsapp ke status pe Pictures dale the....

FLASHBACK

Shehnaaz was watching her friend's marriage photos when suddenly her eyes fell upon a particular figure. She zoomed in the picture to see it more properly only then she realised that the figure of the man resembled so like Adhiraj.

Seeing the pictures, she immediately called up pne of the attendees who came into her room to serve her, her lunch. As soon as, the attendee placed the lunch infront of her, Shehnaaz called her.

Sh:- Umm....Suno! Yeh Manvi kaha hain?

She asked, stuffing the paratha into her mouth when the attendee bowed her head and replied her,

Att:- Mukhiyain ji! Choti Bhaabhi toh Jodhpur nikal gayi hain aaj subeh ko, Chote Bhai ke saath!

The attendee said making her frown but she shrugged off maybe thinking she was wrong but the next moment, her friend called her,

Fr:- Arrey Shehnaaz! Pata hain Aaj maine tere devar ko dekha! Jaswant Thada ke paas toh tu aur Jiju kyu nahi Aaye! Mazza Aata!

Her friend said when Shehnaaz smiled and said,

Sh:- Haan Woh! Maanvi ko Koi Acche se Gynecologist ke Paas Leke Gaye hain! Shayad Wohi Tourist attraction dikhane Leke Gaye ho! Aur Waise bhi Tere Jiju ka toh Pata hi hain! Unko Kaam se door Zyada nahi rakh sakte! Warna Warka Badhte hain

She said the last line and laughed making the other person laugh but as soon as She heard Shehnaaz properly she said,

Fr:- Arrey Lekin Jodhpur mein toh Koi acche Gynecologist hain hi nahi aur Moreover, Maanvi nahi thi! Koi Aur Ladki thi!

She said and sent her the Picture which she clicked of Adhiraj with another girl, which made Shehnaaz shock.

FLASHBACK END

Sh:- Ek toh Maanvi ko Dhokha De raha tha Aur toh Aur Iss Haivaan ka Haath bhi Nahi Kaanpa Cheye Cheye Baar Apne hi Bacche Ka Katl karne mein joh Theek se duniya mein Aaya bhi nahi tha! Aur Kal se bhi Manvi ko Isiliye Yeh Besharam insaan Maar Raha tha! Taaki By somehow Manvi ke Pet mein jo Baccha Pal raha hain Woh Aaye hi nahi! Aur Dosh Maanvi Pe Daala jaata tha ki Isko Bacche nahi Hote! Jabki Manvi ko aise koi Beemaari hain hi nahi! Yeh Kisi Bacche Ko Lata hi nahi tha!

Hearing her, Sidharth gasped and snapped at Shehnaaz while Asha ji too gasped this time. She wasn't aware of her younger sons' deeds. Asha ji who was still blinded with her motherly love couldn't see her son's misdeeds.

Ash:- Nahi! Yeh nahi Ho sakta! Sidharth! Yeh...Yeh Ladki Jhooth bol rahi hain! Hum...Humara Adhiraj nahi kar sakta aisa!

Asha ji said when Shehnaaz let out a sinister chuckle and said her Something which boiled her blood.